Groups
    EXPIRED

pink mini dell

hi i posted a thread earlier about a mini dell , and ive deceided i would like one, does anyone know if you can get the pink or green one from a high street store, ive looked on pc world and they only seem to do the red or black for instore, any help will be very grateful.

6 Comments

Pretty sure it's a Dell only product.

As an aside, did you not get the necklace I sent you 3 weeks ago?

Original Poster

moob;7444972

Pretty sure it's a Dell only product.As an aside, did you not get the … Pretty sure it's a Dell only product.As an aside, did you not get the necklace I sent you 3 weeks ago?

hi still no sign of it, a couple of things have gone missing in the post that im waiting for, it might turn up one day, its a shame its not arrived. thanks again for being so kind.

Damn, that's a shame. Stupid Royal Mail.

I got the green - its fab. Thought i might get sick of the pink - also a bit embarrassing if my hubby needs to borrow it for train journeys

Original Poster

BabySmurfette;7445204

I got the green - its fab. Thought i might get sick of the pink - also a … I got the green - its fab. Thought i might get sick of the pink - also a bit embarrassing if my hubby needs to borrow it for train journeys

i like the green, but i can find anywhere where i could buy one today, im a pain in the bum if i see something i want i want it right away dont like waiting lol but looks like i will have to wait if i want a pink or green one.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions