Expired

Pink Mobile Phone Wanted

Found 6th Sep 2008
Hi,

I am looking for a cheap mobile Phone on PAYG.

It is for a 9 year old, so as long as it has games and a camera, that would do. Extra would be excellent but not essential.

It MUST be PINK!!!!!!

Thanks for your help,

9 Comments

[url]www.dixons.co.uk[/url]
Pink sony ericsson W 200i on orange (has camera) £29.99 quote 10MOBILE and get 10% off so ends up £26.99 free delivery

I got a little pink lobster from the virgin website a few months ago for £7 odd (using a £10 voucher I found online), I doubt it will still be there because it was a while ago but they always have others on it!

Heres a Samsung C300 in Pink for £14.99

virginmobile.com/vm/…D5A

What about this one? It's got a camera and 4 games.....and you'd be keeping it in the family! lol :-D

hotukdeals.com/ite…530

It's a clam phone so it wont matter about forgetting to lock it and spending all their credit by accident

wonkey;2905742

Hi. Try this....Good deal I think... And its pink! … Hi. Try this....Good deal I think... And its pink! http://www.orangeaccessories.co.uk/mps-60_speakers_-_free_w200i_pink.html

i have this phone, i love it, its easy to use..the cameras good enough and the music is quite clear. When i bought this ages ago for this price i didnt get those speakers..it can also be used as a walkman, because of the clarity....it has radio features and two games, but you can always dl more (tho i havent tried)

so its quite funky. It depends how grown up the nine year old is mb, theres always simpler.

Definatly worth a look i think OP.

Let us know if you still need help or whether you've purchased one of the above...

I am also looking for a pink phone for my young daughter, it needs to have a camera and also I would prefer a flip one if possible, I also need to be able to unlock it so I can put her on the Asda PAYG deal, the unlocking needs to be cheap as I really don't want to be spending a fortune of this phone and it's unlocking

can anyone advise?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SKY Q - Retentions - 18 month contract - 18 month deal79
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771945
    3. Ashes thread(prizes)11
    4. Is Black Friday a big con!2028

See more discussions