Groups
    EXPIRED

Pink Nintendo Ds Lite

Hi,

I am looking for the best price around for a pink nintendo ds lite with or without games.

Thanks

6 Comments

It was £80 at John Lewis using the £20 discount voucher. Not sure if they are in stock, or if the voucher still works tho :s

Original Poster

Hi,

I tried the voucher but it does'nt seem to be working.
    Thanks anyway. Any other deals on offer??

Stevie, you can use another voucher code for £15 off (its in the voucher section) but you will need to create a new account to get it to work. If you add something to your basket for £1.50 to get free delivery..
    johnlewis.com/Hom…spx

So that would make it around £86.50 delivered. How much of a rush are you in? I could also sell you £50 worth of JL vouchers for £46 via Bank Transfer, meaning that you get it for £82.50.

For the more discerning cheapskate (i.e. me) I recommend adding half a dozen ]cheap biros to your order for 80p instead of the wedding acceptance card. They make ideal wedding gifts for people you dislike too.

Brings it down to £85.75 delivered with the £15 off first order code (shame I missed the £20 one).

Also, don't forget to go through quidco for 5% cashback. Worth another £5.03 (if it tracks).
    Total effective cost delivered would be £80.72

Good spot..forgot all about quidco..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions