Groups
    EXPIRED

pink or white ds wanted

does any one know any sites that have the ds lites in stock as i want to order one today and get it over with lol help wud be great, early seasons grettings.

31 Comments

Hi,

I have seen some on this site: ]http//ww…=13. Just not sure as I have never dealt with them and all the major players seem to have no stock, so not really sure how they have!!!!! Plus the prices are way above everyone else (If they had any stock). If anyone has dealt with them please let us know, thanks.

also go in to zavvi/virgin megastores

bigmac2020

Hi,I have seen some on this site: … Hi,I have seen some on this site: ]http://www.bestpricedbrands.co.uk/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=13. Just not sure as I have never dealt with them and all the major players seem to have no stock, so not really sure how they have!!!!! Plus the prices are way above everyone else (If they had any stock). If anyone has dealt with them please let us know, thanks.

Wow, their prices are seriously inflated! I think you may be able to pick one up on Ebay cheaper than that!

I think your best bet is to try Supermarkets like Tesco or Asda. Online they are always sold out but in store they do occasionally come in stock (and go out of stock really quickly!). They are a better bet than the High Street Stores in my opinion.

SpecialK

try currys.co.uk

SpecialK, thanks. Have tried Currys, OOS for online, maybe instore collection but not local to me, all OOS. Also tried Dixons, Komplett, Scan, HMV, Argos etc. Littlewoods and Kays are saying in stock, however delivery time is 16 weeks (So how that is in stock I don't know). I am fed up with these damn console makers and their deliberate attempts to try and bump up prices and interest in their products just before Xmas. They do it every year and surely they must know this is their peak demand time, bad planning if you ask me, or not if you want the extra revenue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think in my trade it is known as PPP (P*ss poor performance) I would prefer they adopted the JFDI attitude and made sure demand was met.

kimbyanne

Wow, their prices are seriously inflated! I think you may be able to … Wow, their prices are seriously inflated! I think you may be able to pick one up on Ebay cheaper than that!I think your best bet is to try Supermarkets like Tesco or Asda. Online they are always sold out but in store they do occasionally come in stock (and go out of stock really quickly!). They are a better bet than the High Street Stores in my opinion.

Kim, your right the prices are way above average, but if you are the only one with stock then it's a good time to make a killing. I will take a look in Tesco etc as well. I would not touch eBay though as there are tooooo many scammers on there trying to take advantage and your cash. If the major players don't have stock how do they? If it's too good to be true, then it probably is, that's my motto.

bigmac2020

SpecialK, thanks. Have tried Currys, OOS for online, maybe instore … SpecialK, thanks. Have tried Currys, OOS for online, maybe instore collection but not local to me, all OOS. Also tried Dixons, Komplett, Scan, HMV, Argos etc. Littlewoods and Kays are saying in stock, however delivery time is 16 weeks (So how that is in stock I don't know). I am fed up with these damn console makers and their deliberate attempts to try and bump up prices and interest in their products just before Xmas. They do it every year and surely they must know this is their peak demand time, bad planning if you ask me, or not if you want the extra revenue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think in my trade it is known as PPP (P*ss poor performance) I would prefer they adopted the JFDI attitude and made sure demand was met.

I don't know if Nintendo are doing it on purpose. Its like with the Wii, they are not holding back supplies to push up demand, they simply can't produce enough consoles to meet demand.

With the DS Lite its a weird one. They have been in stock everywhere since they have been released, they were pretty easily available most places and as soon it gets near Christmas people go a bit mad.

All year around there is plenty of them about and now, you just can't get them! Ideally, if you want to buy a console like a DS Lite for someone for Christmas, you should buy it a couple of months before so you know you won't have this sort of problem.

You could always buy a DS Lite Pack (comes with games) a few places still have them in stock

Kim,

thanks for that, any ideas where they are in stock?

Original Poster

yeah there defo making life hard for us shoppers nintendo should be ready as in the uk we spend money like mad.

Original Poster

think gamestation have them but i dont want a bundle just the console as the games i want arent in the bundles and there out stock these companys are suckinthis year weres the xmas spirt gone. scroooges everywhere this year. bah hum bug.

bigmac2020

Kim,thanks for that, any ideas where they are in stock?

Gamestation has some in stock (I think). The games that come with the bundles are pretty poor though.

Some of the bundles you can choose what games you want but they are obviously the higher priced bundles.

Kim,

are these instore only? I have checked online with both Game and Game station and both are showing OOS.

Online, showing in stock to me.

I have only been adding a DS Lite Combo pack to my trolley and nothing is coming up saying out of stock. I think if you really want one you are going to have to buy a combo and get the rubbish games that come with it. You could always sell the games after you got it though

kimbyanne

Online, showing in stock to me. I have only been adding a DS Lite Combo … Online, showing in stock to me. I have only been adding a DS Lite Combo pack to my trolley and nothing is coming up saying out of stock. I think if you really want one you are going to have to buy a combo and get the rubbish games that come with it. You could always sell the games after you got it though

Kim, you got a link for that? I must be losing it :giggle:

gamestation.co.uk/dis…120

It may be me going mad, I can't see anything to say out of stock though!

I hope you do manage to get one!

Kim,

no you are spot on, however the small flaw in the Console + 3 Games is that they are only showing 2 games, so how can you select 3????

Original Poster

dam thats mad 3 game bundle and only two games 2 choose

Oh, I was hoping to get one two but thats rubbish - only 2 games!!! Thanks anyway kimbyanne

All,

just checked the 4 and 5 games and same thing, you can only select 3 different games with each. Seems like they don't want you to buy their bundles!!! But it seems you can buy the more expensive ones with any choice of games over £24.99. What a con!!!!!!!!! The total bundle price is exactly what you would probably pay for them as separate items anyway. £100 for console and £25 for each game (probably £17 anywhere else)

Original Poster

yeah mac seems like were getting forced in2 buyin bundles i just want the console as i have gt my games frm amazon and play.

bigmac2020

Kim,no you are spot on, however the small flaw in the Console + 3 Games … Kim,no you are spot on, however the small flaw in the Console + 3 Games is that they are only showing 2 games, so how can you select 3????

Yeap, that is the problem. They only have two games, both I have never heard of.

I think the only way you will get a DS Lite now is to order a bundle like that one, when it arrives, sell the games.

You can order that bundle for Gamestation but you would have to order one of the games and then order two of the other game if you get what I mean!

i thought they were loads of them here in london had a ring around no one has any of them. strange i asked a few of ma mates but they arent selling it at rrp if your interested let me know.

Haven't read all of this thread, but if not already mentioned, Blockbuster were selling bundles for a good price, got a white one last week, worth a phone call to your local shop.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOODNESS!!:w00t: :w00t:

I was just gona request a deal on these fings, i didnt even know wot they were called untill i spoke to my nephew, i wana spend £50 max LOL!!! I saw the add for the brain game and word/vocab game and thought "hmmm, im a mother of 2 and currently brain dead, i'll have one of those!"

I fink i'll wait after xmas and ask you guys again then! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

any other sites guys?

Original Poster

take that as no och well guys if u spot any pink or white ds lite's without the bundles please post on this thread wud be great to get hold of one:)

Hi all,

just to let you know that I managed to get a black DS from Play.com, along with 4% Quidco as well. My mate told me to try on Monday AM and sure enough they had some. It has just arrived today, sadly though later on Monday there were none left. But may be worth keeping trying. £99.99, no bundles though.

if you look on the wii tread there a company on there that has wii's pre order and ds lites in stock.(it one of the last pages)
    heres the link

bizits.co.uk/dep…es/

hope this helps someone

showing out of stock

smyths toystore has them in some colours for £99.99 to collect instore if you live near one...check their website [url]www.smythstoys.com[/url]

I read about this site on another thread, I've never ordered from them so don't know if they are reliable but they seem to have some stock.

candlelightcraft.co.uk/nin…asp
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114442
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1437
      3. Apples new update11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767105

See more discussions