Groups
    EXPIRED

pink pink pink

Banned
    i need a pink portable dvd player and a pink digital camera
    prefer bright pink but not to important

12 Comments

wifey

i need a pink portable dvd player and a pink digital cameraprefer bright … i need a pink portable dvd player and a pink digital cameraprefer bright pink but not to important

Can't be too difficult now, I saw a pink laptop in PCW last weekend, looks like the World is turning [COLOR="Pink"]pink[/COLOR]

Original Poster Banned

my daughter is pink mad

Nice but out of stock, sorry, will keep looking

]http//ww…t=1

try superdrug, either online or in the shops. I know they do alot of pink stuff. They had a dvd player but not the kind with a screen which i'm guessing is what you mean?

actually just did a search

argos.co.uk/sta…tml

not bright pink tho

try eBay? or Amazons ? other sites? hope this helps

Original Poster Banned

dvd player from argos is ok but kind of lilac looking but will do... still no camera tho

Original Poster Banned

perfect thankyou

looks like nowadays if u dont have something think.. ur gay (in the case of men/boys) or ur not girly enough (in the case of women/girls) i'm sure i saw pink stuff like that in the argos catalogue

i've got a pink laptop it's an advent and cost £600 from [url]www.pcworld.co.uk[/url] i love pink too. have a look at [url]www.madeinpink.co.uk[/url] also for lots of different pink things
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Washer Dryer22
      2. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1223
      3. Anyone ever had a ginormous box from amazon with virtually nothing inside?56
      4. MacBook Air 11.6 MD712 Good Deal?513

See more discussions