Groups

pink presale tickets

pink presale tickets on sale for next years tour
    just wondered if any1 got a presale link

11 Comments

Wow she must have only finished her last tour ( or is it even finished!?! ) Would love to go see her though :-D

munnski;6777463

Wow she must have only finished her last tour ( or is it even finished!?! … Wow she must have only finished her last tour ( or is it even finished!?! ) Would love to go see her though :-D

nope she hasnt....was nottingham last night and london for a few nights still.....:whistling:
    Next years tour is off the same album (funhouse) as its the 'funhouse carnival tour' and is only (as yet) 6 dates in june so not nearly as big as this one!!!!!

as for presale....her site says all go on sale on monday.....

Original Poster

Pink - Unreserved Reebok Stadium
    Bolton, GB Sat 12/06/10
    18:30 More Info
    presale begins:Thu 05/11/09
    10:00
    thats what it says on ticketmaster website thats for all her new gigs

Pre-sale tickets will go on sale 5/11/09 I am desperately after a code too. Hope to see her at Aulton towers next June.
    I would imagine with booking fees etc… tickets will be priced at £50 which is a bit steep?
    Reading on the Pink web site forum, members are expecting to receive codes later this evening?

[url]www.pinkpresale.com[/url]

HTH

am seeing her at the o2 in December.. woo!

were £45 ... probably my limit for tickets.. few people id pay that for. ( i think green day were £35 even..)

MIDGETMAN;6779540

Pre-sale tickets will go on sale 5/11/09 I am desperately after a code … Pre-sale tickets will go on sale 5/11/09 I am desperately after a code too. Hope to see her at Aulton towers next June.I would imagine with booking fees etc… tickets will be priced at £50 which is a bit steep? Reading on the Pink web site forum, members are expecting to receive codes later this evening?

yup £45 then booking fee which is usually 10% so £49.50......Im considering getting pairs to each venue and trying to 'tour round with her'...Alton Towers is a must though, really looking forward to that so will be trying to book them first

Are you trying to get pre-sale tickets ?

Original Poster

MIDGETMAN;6780075

Are you trying to get pre-sale tickets ?

yeah i want tickets just a link
    i used to get them then it stopped

Original Poster

rainey4731;6780819

yeah i want tickets just a linki used to get them then it stopped

pink presale tickets for alton towers
    seetickets.com/see…als

I managed to figure out the link (with help from pinkspage.com) and ended up spending over £350 on tickets!!!!!! WOOPSIE!!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767295
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1935
      3. Beer experts help required!22
      4. word association Game73944500

See more discussions