Pioneer 50" Plasma Pioneer 5080XD

Found 17th Feb 2009
Ive been offered this tv for £750 ono.. should i take it?
Its 14 mths old, originally bought from Laskys, used minimally and properly configured, with 19 mths warranty remaining.. comes with swivel stand and under speakers also.
any help/advice much appreciated..
would my money be better spent elsewhere..

will be used for general tv, upscaling dvds and xbox 360 mostly..

cheers!
Community Updates
7 Comments
Perosanlly, if i was getting a 50incher, it would need to be true hi-def, which this isn't.

Having said that, the Kuro range is one of the best ranges of Plasmas to get
Kuro range has some of the deepest blacks youll find with a plasma or lcd tv.
thats what im worried about for the money but i dont know enough about plasmas to know if even though this isnt full hd does it still hold its own and is it worth it. is there a better alternative at this price..?
cheers again
go for it Pioneer make the best plasmas around
ok, so i went and saw the tv last night and it looked really good. i dont have a lot of experience with hdtvs and obviously nothing to compare it to at the time so before i give the final verdict i was just wondering if anyone knew of any better tvs for around £700 or less currently. cheers as always
slangrish;4424418

ok, so i went and saw the tv last night and it looked really good. i dont … ok, so i went and saw the tv last night and it looked really good. i dont have a lot of experience with hdtvs and obviously nothing to compare it to at the time so before i give the final verdict i was just wondering if anyone knew of any better tvs for around £700 or less currently. cheers as always

why dont you give pioneer customer service a ring and get the low down on the panel .. for my money go buy the KRP 500a :w00t:
pioneer.co.uk/uk/…tml
dog_cop;4424512

why dont you give pioneer customer service a ring and get the low down on … why dont you give pioneer customer service a ring and get the low down on the panel .. for my money go buy the KRP 500a :w00t:http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products/archive/PDP-5080XD/index.html

woah... maybe i'll save my pennies til :santa:
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants