Found 2nd Apr 2009
ipod headphones ,, lil booger he is .

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Original Poster

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y280/deefin/pippinthetoypoodle.jpg

If you are serious, sorry to hear it. But bit worried for pip. Hope they dont cause him problems on their journey

Original Poster

luckily he hasnt swallowed any ,, but the headphones are totaly mangled !

That dog is a killer you can see it ints adorable eyes!!

Ad

He looks cute. Was probably seeking attention. Give him a cuddle or play / fuss him a while

Original Poster

i know ,, cant even tell him off he just gives you that "im so adorable" look and you cant stay angry at him ..

button_moon;4809778

i know ,, cant even tell him off he just gives you that "im so … i know ,, cant even tell him off he just gives you that "im so adorable" look and you cant stay angry at him ..

He needs a hat.

Or something to cover the eyes.

Ad

Original Poster

hes got a hat and about 20 differnt outfits ,, hes got his own face book page , lol and a fan club .. hes my daughters dog , but ive got him 99% of the time .( shes a student). thats him fully grown

button_moon;4809823

hes got a hat and about 20 differnt outfits ,, hes got his own face … hes got a hat and about 20 differnt outfits ,, hes got his own face book page , lol and a fan club .. hes my daughters dog , but ive got him 99% of the time .( shes a student). thats him fully grown

Yeh hes a definate girlie dog, if you get what I mean.

Ah.

Ad

I think hes just going to keep chewing things and you should give him to me.

Was hoping to see the headphones still in his mouth, much like a mouse tail.

What breed of dog is that?

Original Poster

DragonChris;4810400

Was hoping to see the headphones still in his mouth, much like a mouse … Was hoping to see the headphones still in his mouth, much like a mouse tail.What breed of dog is that?

hes a toy poodle

Original Poster

Adam2050;4809905

Yeh hes a definate girlie dog, if you get what I mean.Ah.Ad

yep i know what you mean , my own dog is a rottie ,deffo not girlie , pip terrorises him ..lol

button_moon;4810576

yep i know what you mean , my own dog is a rottie ,deffo not girlie , … yep i know what you mean , my own dog is a rottie ,deffo not girlie , pip terrorises him ..lol

I'd rather have your Pip than a rottie anyday.
Post a comment
@
    Text