pirates of the Caribbean 3d imax? is it worth it?

is worth seeing it at the imax for this?

8 Comments

Not worth seeing period.

All the reviews have said that the 3D adds nothing to the film and is irrelevant. The film has also been getting a bit of a panning. If you are into the franchise then worth going to see the film but probably better saving money and watching in 2D

Original Poster

blowbrown

All the reviews have said that the 3D adds nothing to the film and is … All the reviews have said that the 3D adds nothing to the film and is irrelevant. The film has also been getting a bit of a panning. If you are into the franchise then worth going to see the film but probably better saving money and watching in 2D

hmm £4 saving...

No, saw it on Saturday and it would have been the same in 2d - a waste of the extra money

Original Poster

patience_1

No, saw it on Saturday and it would have been the same in 2d - a waste of … No, saw it on Saturday and it would have been the same in 2d - a waste of the extra money

just came back , decent movie , nothing fab but yeah 3d was poor gave me a headache. So much for an imax experience.

Glad I went for the 2D version. Didn't really add much to the story... seemed more like a filler.

Never thought I'd say bring back Kiera Knightley and Orlando Bloom but the first 3 (especially number 1) was much better.

i hate all these 3D films. it takes ages to get used to the 3D when you start watching it.

Banned

I hear the 3D is very bad in it and considering 3D at its best (Avatar) is still rubbish then I'd say avoid the 3D version.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764082
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1868
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846113
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2448

See more discussions