Expired

Pirates of the Caribbean Region 2!

Found 15th Dec 2006
Can you get it for any cheaper than £11.24 delivered?

I hate paying more than £10 for a DVD.:-(

Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's Chest please.

14 Comments

were did u see it for that price

sionww

Can you get it for any cheaper than £11.24 delivered?I hate paying more … Can you get it for any cheaper than £11.24 delivered?I hate paying more than £10 for a DVD.:-(

Spent aaaaaggggeeeees trying to find it myself, for region 2 the cheapest is £11.24 from amazon using the hellmans trick...won't get any lower than that!

Original Poster

Starlet

Spent aaaaaggggeeeees trying to find it myself, for region 2 the cheapest … Spent aaaaaggggeeeees trying to find it myself, for region 2 the cheapest is £11.24 from amazon using the hellmans trick...won't get any lower than that!

Yeah same here. It's beginning to annoy me. Only other choice is to buy it Region 3 but I don't want to do that.

Original Poster

eBay link was here]

What do you think of that?

^ Alright if you want a copy, but for me it's a gift for my mum...can't go giving her a copy!

Original Poster

Opps didn't realise it was a copy.

Original Poster

I'm sure Morrisons were selling them at £9.99 each at one point. I went in yesterday and they were £13.99. Disappointing.

If you try this link it was £6.99 the last time i looked, do a search for it "Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest "

www13.cd-wow.com/ind…560

If you have a voucher from the previous links could get it even cheaper.

Original Poster

I got it from Amazon.co.uk for £10.22 delivered using the Hellmans code!!

Has anybody bought the Region 3 from cd-wow version and can confirm if it works?

I have it, but I did a region free hack on my dvd player first...if your DVD player doesn't play region 3 DVDs it won't play it!

Hmm I have a Sony multi-region DVD player. I suppose its not worth taking the risk. Oh well.

Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions