Groups
    EXPIRED

Pirates of the Carribbean and White album.

Hey hey bargain fans

I could do with some help finding the cheapest prices for these 2 things, the new Pirates of the Cariabbean DVD (reigon 2) and The Beatles white album.

I do have Quidco so that can be taken into account and I also get a 10% staff discount at tescos.

Any help appreciated

14 Comments

Do you have a multi-region DVD player?

Original Poster

No, I think it's region 2 only (Europe), it's actually for my parents and I am not 100% sure, but it was just a cheapy bought a few years ago so I am assuming it's not region free.

You can get the white album for £12.99 delivered at cdwow! maybe cheaper if you use a voucher off the forum, i checked a couple of other sites and it was £19.99, dunno if any1 can find it cheaper!

link ]http//ww…=40

Malibu, love the avvy!!
    Just noticed it.

Nice work emma!! :santa:

Thanks birdyboyuk but MBeeching did mine ! I'm sure Emma would have done a good one too though! Clever on here aren't they!

Original Poster

malibu777

You can get the white album for £12.99 delivered at cdwow! maybe cheaper … You can get the white album for £12.99 delivered at cdwow! maybe cheaper if you use a voucher off the forum, i checked a couple of other sites and it was £19.99, dunno if any1 can find it cheaper!link ]http://www13.cd-wow.com/detail_results.php?product_code=40

Looking good, thanks!

Original Poster

malibu777

You can get the white album for £12.99 delivered at cdwow! maybe cheaper … You can get the white album for £12.99 delivered at cdwow! maybe cheaper if you use a voucher off the forum, i checked a couple of other sites and it was £19.99, dunno if any1 can find it cheaper!link ]http://www13.cd-wow.com/detail_results.php?product_code=40

Just ordered, got an additional £2 off with a voucher, so delivered for £10.99, can't grumble at that! Thanks a lot!

][COLOR=#810081]Pirates Of Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest [2006][/COLOR] - Johnny Depp; DVD In stock

Items for dispatch to UK will be sold by Amazon Jersey.

£12.99

Add something for £1.95 to make your order up to £14.94 and qualify for free SuperSaver delivery [means you'll probably get something worth more than the postage cost].

That's the first one I think Christmasshopper :santa:

Original Poster

rayman

][COLOR=#810081]Pirates Of Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest [2006][/COLOR] - … ][COLOR=#810081]Pirates Of Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest [2006][/COLOR] - Johnny Depp; DVD In stockItems for dispatch to UK will be sold by Amazon Jersey.£12.99Add something for £1.95 to make your order up to £14.94 and qualify for free SuperSaver delivery [means you'll probably get something worth more than the postage cost].

hmmm, it's showing at £13.97 for me...

Ah sorry it was £12.99 yesterday :santa:

Original Poster

Doh, should have got to it quicker!

Well, thanks for all of your help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free pr subsidised loft insulation -not in benefits11
      2. Biscuit addiction1537
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?57