Groups

Pirates-Rule !

8 Comments

thewongwing101

Maybe … Maybe https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/29/iceland-election-voting-begins-with-opposition-parties-ahead-in-polls-pirate-party

---
    Of the Pirates, she says: “We do not define ourselves as left or right, but rather as a party that focuses on the systems. In other words, we consider ourselves hackers – so to speak – of our current outdated systems of government.”
    ---

"Crackers"... definitely.

Original Poster

fanpages

---Of the Pirates, she says: “We do not define ourselves as left or r … ---Of the Pirates, she says: “We do not define ourselves as left or right, but rather as a party that focuses on the systems. In other words, we consider ourselves hackers – so to speak – of our current outdated systems of government.”---"Crackers"... definitely.

Why FP ? no idea about Iceland but here we are stuck in the 'stone age'

thewongwing101

Why FP ? no idea about Iceland but here we are stuck in the 'stone age'

They don't mean "hackers".

Why are Pirates so bad at learning the alphabet?

because they spend years in C oO

Original Poster

fanpages

They don't mean "hackers".

Yeah I got that
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a4/f1/7c/a4f17cd6a68bc3efbefb55ff593b9167.jpg

Original Poster

shabbird

Why are Pirates so bad at learning the alphabet?because they spend years … Why are Pirates so bad at learning the alphabet?because they spend years in C oO

or at C

thewongwing101

or at C

I don't think grammar be their strong point either.

Original Poster

Rubisco

I don't think grammar be their strong point either.

Ahrrrr
    theguardian.com/wor…rty
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3211147
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions