Piri piri sauce

Posted 23rd Oct
Hi. I had peri peri sauce from nandos and piri piri sauce from awesome chips. I really liked it and was wondering where I could buy it? (Not the nandos one because they are for cooking) I want a sauce for the chips...
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Do you mean the piri salt?
Not my thing, but my daughter uses Nando's perinaise as a sauce. (I do spicy food, just not a fan of Nando's).
Nando's sauce is for chip dipping (but can also be used for cooking).

Here is is at Asda groceries.asda.com/pro…913 but also available at all supermarkets.
Piri Piri sauce Click here

You can get nandos sauces too which can be eaten with chips and different ones for marinating
nandos do dipping and cooking sauces in tesco...
Bargainhead23/10/2019 20:21

nandos do dipping and cooking sauces in tesco...

But they don’t taste the same
Tiddly_fiddly23/10/2019 10:28

Piri Piri sauce Click hereYou can get nandos sauces too which can be eaten …Piri Piri sauce Click hereYou can get nandos sauces too which can be eaten with chips and different ones for marinating

They don’t taste the same
Merry00023/10/2019 22:43

The small bottles in supermarkets should be the same stuff that Nando's pours into the large bottles in restaurants. Its always tasted close enough to being the same to me.
If this groceries.asda.com/pro…um/ doesn't taste close enough to the dipping sauce in the restaurant then you won't be able to find what you are looking for as these are the official Nando's dipping sauce that they also sell in the restaurant. Here are the same bottles shown on that Asda link on Nando's official site (the first row, sauces) nandos.com/sau…es/
Merry00023/10/2019 22:43

It’s not the sauce what doesn’t taste the same it’s the good your putting it on...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants