Pixel 2 Glass screen protector

Found 25th Nov 2017
Hi
Has anyone found a full coverage glass screen protector for the Pixel 2 (NOT XL). everything on amazon appears to be rubbish with either not fully sticking to the screen or only covering it by 90%

Any suggestions would be much appreciated
Community Updates
AskGoogle Pixel 2
8 Comments
I had the same issue with the Pixel 2 as most were for the XL. I tried 6 different screen protectors and these 2 are pretty good:

amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1

and

amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1

The first one was the tempered glass but as I dont have a case (cant find anything decent) its pretty thick. So I stuck with the second one
I hate the curved glass just makes everything so much difficult
darthbacca3725th Nov 2017

I had the same issue with the Pixel 2 as most were for the XL. I tried 6 …I had the same issue with the Pixel 2 as most were for the XL. I tried 6 different screen protectors and these 2 are pretty good:https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0769GDVTM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1and https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B075L6P4JF/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1The first one was the tempered glass but as I dont have a case (cant find anything decent) its pretty thick. So I stuck with the second one

would you be able to take a photo of the 1st screen protector (applied on your phone)? I have seen some reviews and its a mixed bag regarding fitting but no screenshots at all
Edited by: "mattsk" 26th Nov 2017
mattsk49 m ago

I hate the curved glass just makes everything so much difficultwould you …I hate the curved glass just makes everything so much difficultwould you be able to take a photo of the 1st screen protector (applied on your phone)? I have seen some reviews and its a mixed bag regarding fitting but no screenshots at all

ah damn I took it off in order to use the other one. I can perehaps take a photo of the screen protector. Its pretty thick mind
darthbacca3726th Nov 2017

ah damn I took it off in order to use the other one. I can perehaps take …ah damn I took it off in order to use the other one. I can perehaps take a photo of the screen protector. Its pretty thick mind

naah dont worry about. I want to see how much screen it covers. Im looking for the full screen one. One I currently have leave around 2-3mm gaps around teh edges (where the screen curves). if you still have the screen protector can you just pop it on top of the phone to show how much it covers?

thanks
I'll bump this. My pixel 2 (NOT xl) arrived today and I can't find a screen protector. All of the amason ones and on ebay have terrible reviews!
Edited by: "flamingmoose" 21st Dec 2017
flamingmoose43 m ago

I'll bump this. My pixel 2 (NOT xl) arrived today and I can't find a …I'll bump this. My pixel 2 (NOT xl) arrived today and I can't find a screen protector. All of the amason ones and on ebay have terrible reviews!

try ultimate shield. its dot matrix so it has slightly off sensitivity but its a full screen protector
mattsk32 m ago

try ultimate shield. its dot matrix so it has slightly off sensitivity but …try ultimate shield. its dot matrix so it has slightly off sensitivity but its a full screen protector

So still no screen protector that ticks all the boxes? How does it sit with a phone case, read if it's full screen then some won't fit.
flamingmoose11 h, 55 m ago

So still no screen protector that ticks all the boxes? How does it sit …So still no screen protector that ticks all the boxes? How does it sit with a phone case, read if it's full screen then some won't fit.

i use spigen ultra thin case. the screen protector fits exactly to the size of this case. basically i did not have to align anything its that kind of snug fit
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants