Pixel v Samsung S7/S8 Help Please

Found 3rd Nov 2017Edited by:"Emmamed"
I am hoping someone in the know can help me.

I am needing to replace my Lumia 1020 and unsure which of the above will be my best choice.

I was brought a Pixel last Xmas, but sent it back because I didn't want to change from my Lumia, because I like how it transfers my pics automatically to my laptop.

I was told by someone and I am not sure if its true, but they sais the lower the aperture the better the phone is at taking pics.

I did buy a S6 last year but it wasn't very good when taking pics which needed a flash, so that got sent back.

The main thing I use my phone for is my daily alarm and taking pics. I am not a big text/call person and my current old O2 tariff of free internet and 300 texts which is £10 a month lasts me 2/3 months, so u can see I don't use it much.

can anyone give personal views on the pixel (not pixel 2), S7 or S8. thanks
Community Updates
AskSamsung Galaxy S8+
2 Comments
Any of those 3 takes good pics. I assume you're not a photographer. Yes, lower aperture means more light can enter the sensor and better performance in low light.
The S6 takes good pics for the average user and also according to reviewers
I've had it and can't see a difference with my S7 Edge and iPhone 7 Plus.

Get the cheapest. Pointless to get the S8 just for those two reasons.
Edited by: "hearts22" 3rd Nov 2017
hearts2221 h, 10 m ago

Any of those 3 takes good pics. I assume you're not a photographer. Yes, …Any of those 3 takes good pics. I assume you're not a photographer. Yes, lower aperture means more light can enter the sensor and better performance in low light.The S6 takes good pics for the average user and also according to reviewers I've had it and can't see a difference with my S7 Edge and iPhone 7 Plus. Get the cheapest. Pointless to get the S8 just for those two reasons.

ty
the s6 was really rubbish for indoors pics needing a flash.
think I will try the s7, it can go bk if I don't like it lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants