Pixi Foto (mobile studios)

7 replies
Found 18th Jun 2009
We had my baby's pictures done @ pixi when they were in boots. We are due to go back tomorrow morning to collect out £4.99 picture.

If we liked any of the others do we have to chose there and then/pay on the spot? Or do you get a time limit to decide or get any proofs?

Thanks in advance, never used them before.

Ps... they look very expensive, anyone had their pictures turn out really nice?

7 Comments

they usually have them all on display then its up to you if you buy them then and there but they will have a special price for all the photos which you cant get afterwards, i usually get the £4.99 one then pay £12 and get 4 A6 size photos for the rest of the family

they usually make you decide there and then and pay from what i remember?!?! its bout £100 for all the sets lovely to give as lil prezzies to people but not the worlds greates pics IMHO

btw, all of mine have always been lovely and its soooo hard to say no on the day lol

Original Poster

*roosterpots*;5527235

they usually have them all on display then its up to you if you buy them … they usually have them all on display then its up to you if you buy them then and there but they will have a special price for all the photos which you cant get afterwards, i usually get the £4.99 one then pay £12 and get 4 A6 size photos for the rest of the family

Does this have to be the same photo as the £4.99

foxymissroxy;5527243

they usually make you decide there and then and pay from what i … they usually make you decide there and then and pay from what i remember?!?! its bout £100 for all the sets lovely to give as lil prezzies to people but not the worlds greates pics IMHO

There is a set with LOADS in for £185, just seems an awful lot for pictures. Maybe I am just tight :oops:

rep added thankyou

We had a pic done with these they canvassed us while out shopping we made it clear we only wanted the £4.99 print. The photographer was great with my shy daughter but when it came to paying for the print she showed us all the other pics saying things like 'how can you not want that picture' and 'awww shame on you for not wanting to buy for family'!! She was absolutely awful and really embarassed us thankfully my mum was there she gave her what for as I was mortified but I can honestly say I would never go there again.

You do get a time limit about 3 months I think they keep the proofs for

4lyons09;5527263

Does this have to be the same photo as the £4.99

no you can choose whichever photos you want

Original Poster

hunter82;5527581

We had a pic done with these they canvassed us while out shopping we made … We had a pic done with these they canvassed us while out shopping we made it clear we only wanted the £4.99 print. The photographer was great with my shy daughter but when it came to paying for the print she showed us all the other pics saying things like 'how can you not want that picture' and 'awww shame on you for not wanting to buy for family'!! She was absolutely awful and really embarassed us thankfully my mum was there she gave her what for as I was mortified but I can honestly say I would never go there again.You do get a time limit about 3 months I think they keep the proofs for

Ahh thats awful. I hate being pressured on the spot, realy annoys me... thanks for sharing your experiance. rep added.
*roosterpots*;5527684

no you can choose whichever photos you want

I hope so, as dont want to spend loads! :thumbsup:
thankyou
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75865
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…99
    4. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88

See more discussions