Groups
    EXPIRED

Pixmania, are they really that bad?

Seem to have some good deals on tvs, has anyone had any experience with them? Most things I read especially on here isnt very good.

Thanks in advance.

4 Comments

I ordered a camcorder that never arrived, absolute nightmare trying to resolve it over the phone and eventually went through my credit card company to get my money back, only my personal experience but have never ordered from them since.

I Ordered a camera, which was not delivered on the date stated. I contacted them so they refunded the postage. Then 2 cameras came. One had a faulty plug so I sent it back advising them of the fault and kept the good one. They sent me another camera. I contacted them to let them know the mistake. They sent email back asking for it to be returned not even a thank you for your honesty. I'm still a little undecided about them. On the positive I did get my order. Some places I've ordered from I haven't been so lucky.

Aren't they owned by Currys....

trustpilot.co.uk/rev….uk

As with any purchase from another country it's a game of chance, we've purchased goods from other countries in the past but always things we could replace cheaply or use an alternative and only small amounts so if any warranty issues arise it's not a big loss, just frustrating and personally never buy anything of real value from another country, especially one who have their own 'Comsumer Laws' and are not obliged by ours.

Edited by: "Likely2" 15th Dec 2014

Original Poster

Thanks guys, enoughs been said to put me off
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…34
      2. Has anyone seen a cereal dispenser in shops?34
      3. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?78
      4. Most cushioned running trainers?33

See more discussions