Groups

Pixmania - what do you think of them?

I'm thinking of buying a television - Samsung LE46 C530 and pixmania are £50 cheaper than anywhere else that I can see. What do you think of their service - what would happen if TV developed a fault - do you get any warranty with it. Not sure whether to buy from them or not - or pay the extra £50 and get from Dixons!!

Any help/comments/feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you!

8 Comments

try here hotukdeals.com/mer…ews. Personally I think they are a load of tosh

can of worms comes to mind!!

Owned by DSG (Dixons, Currys, PC World), make of that what you will. But they do have a nasty habit of selling the European versions of products.

I've used them a couple of times, never had any problems, quick delivery. Think they based in mainland Europe? I would say really read the product description and any other openable tabs as sometimes there's info in there re; the exact spec of the product.

Original Poster

Thanks for your helpful comments. As I need for the 22nd December think will buy locally - cannot risk not getting on time!! Thanks again everyone.

They're owned by DSG and you'll probably find it'll get delviered by Dixons / from the same warehouse. I bought my TV from them and didn't have any probalems and as I said when I was contacted by them they called themselves Dixons!

I'm supprised it's more on the Dixons website? Usually the price is the same once you take in to account postage (you pay extra on Pixmania whereas on Dixon's it's included)

Don't forget Pixmania charge £29.90p for delivery,
    have you tried :-
    AJ Electronics
    use code AJE46C530 to beat Pixmania's price.
    Total price £525
    Go through topcashback, you may get cash back using this code as well

go with a company you can trust even if you have to pay a little more Sainsburys are doing the TV for £549 plus cash back, Free delivery & 1098 Nectar points

sainsburys.co.uk/sol…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best 40 inch TV for £30033
      2. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?915
      3. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay79
      4. 10% Argos code with glitch40

See more discussions