Groups

Pixum Posters just arrived - they're beautiful

Mine have just arrived, has anyone else received theres yet?

I ordered 6 for £2.48 the sizes I got were -

5 x 12"x16"
    1 x 12"x18"

They must have had to re size one of my items for the quality or something.

Has anyone found frames for them yet? For some reason i figured they would maybe be 12x10 in size so I have no idea where to get frames from lol.

12 Comments

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/GB/MP0282~Celtic-SPL-Champions-Posters.jpg

looks good!

My prints arrived today. They are fantastic!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

yeah got mine today great

Got mine today. Came out amazing. Will be using them again.

Whats the biggest size you can get for cheap?

Got mine today, the posters are brilliant much better than I expected 24 pics and 6 posters for £2.64 and my £6 quidco has also tracked, ranks as one of the best deals on here for me and I have been lucky enough to get a few of the best in the last couple of years.

I got mine yesterday, very pleased. Was bigger than I thought they would be. :-D

:thumbsup: Recieved mine this morning and I agree with everyone! Pics are great quality and I will definately be using Pixum again, plus Quidco tracked immediatley £6.00 :-D

got mine my first order on friday, really impressed! now just need 12 cheapish frames to put them in? any ideas?

YUp seriously impressed thats a couple of crimbo pressies sorted and got some stunning prints for the hall!!

scottyb;3285290

got mine my first order on friday, really impressed! now just need 12 … got mine my first order on friday, really impressed! now just need 12 cheapish frames to put them in? any ideas?

These ikea.com/gb/…800
    or
    These tradeframes.co.uk/aca…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?79
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions