Groups

Pizza Express Deals & Clubcard Vouchers

Has anyone used their Clubcard vouchers in Pizza Express but used them WITH one of their special offers (e.g. 2 for 1)?

Ta

6 Comments

I haven't but thanks for asking.

Can't use in conjunction with any other offer

Original Poster

but my vouchers are like cash aren't they?? That's why I thought they might??

melmorc;7874348

but my vouchers are like cash aren't they?? That's why I thought they … but my vouchers are like cash aren't they?? That's why I thought they might??

Give them a call, you are right in that they are just like cash so don't see a reason why they can't take them.
    But hey, no doubt there will be some excuse !!

Original Poster

I'll do that and let you know their response! Ta

melmorc;7874348

but my vouchers are like cash aren't they?? That's why I thought they … but my vouchers are like cash aren't they?? That's why I thought they might??

They definetly don't accept them inconjunction with any other offer / meal deal or against drinks. Remember you've quadrupled the value via Tesco - so they aren't strictly like cash. Check out the terms and conditions of use on the Tesco Website. You also don't get change with them.
    Therefore if your bill comes to £38 of that you've spent £6 on drinks. You can only use £32 of clubcard tokens, which means assuming your vouchers are in denominations of £10 you use 3 and pay the rest in cash as no change is given against them and the server can't use the difference for a tip.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6561249
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846224
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO45
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32161

See more discussions