pizza hut

Does anyone know how to find the tel numbers of local pizza huts? all i can find is the call centre and have been waiting for a ******* hour and a half for my pizza!

7 Comments

[url]www.yell.com[/url]

HTH

Err....go to pizzahut.co.uk and type in your postcode. Not really that difficult.

vialli25;3744774

Err....go to pizzahut.co.uk and type in your postcode. Not really that … Err....go to pizzahut.co.uk and type in your postcode. Not really that difficult.

what he said
store finder or somthing and get their details :thumbsup:

Original Poster

on my forest hill one, i get put in a queue on there number and it puts me through to a call centre

pizza hut are useless!! i ordered off them 4 weeks ago & waited for 3 hours for my food!! they sent it to the wrong address & was promised £10 off my next order & when we phoned last weekend they had no record of it & refused to honour so i told them where to go & that we won't be using them again!! :x

Original Poster

I honestly feel as though i should walk down to the store but i dont wanto, i cant get hold of my local store cos they have the **** local hotline!!!!

I typed in a random postcode for forest hill and got this number for the local pizza hut: 020 8699 5550

Is that a call centre?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
    3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions