Pizza Hut

Posted 2nd Feb
Hi has anyone got any dine in Pizza Hut codes or vouchers please?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Click the top link for 50% Link
Edited by: "kash2013" 2nd Feb
Or go in, order the cheapest thing on the menu such as a bottomless pepsi max, pay, get the receipt code, fill in the blurb online, next visit is valid for up to 4 people with around a month to use.

Went in the other day, for the pizza buffet midweek, £7.95 when I'd finished at the car auction, didn't beat my 26 slices record though.
Mr_Gus02/02/2020 11:07

Or go in, order the cheapest thing on the menu such as a bottomless pepsi …Or go in, order the cheapest thing on the menu such as a bottomless pepsi max, pay, get the receipt code, fill in the blurb online, next visit is valid for up to 4 people with around a month to use.Went in the other day, for the pizza buffet midweek, £7.95 when I'd finished at the car auction, didn't beat my 26 slices record though.

What does the voucher (receipt code) give you please? Thanks
Up to 4 persons 2 for one offer.

(I was more interested in the £1000 daily prize draw)
Edited by: "Mr_Gus" 2nd Feb
Mr_Gus02/02/2020 11:24

Up to 4 persons 2 for one offer.

Thanks Say there are more than 4 people can you use multiple codes?
No idea, (sorry) ..i haven't been to pizza hut for around 20 years till the other day.

mon -thurs use only, not for the buffet / kids meals ..full price meals in essence.
Edited by: "Mr_Gus" 2nd Feb
Have you considered getting a Tastecard, tastecard.co.uk/res…nts
You can get a 2 month trial for £1 and that will give you 2 for 1 across Mains & Desserts.
Double check any restrictions such as certain times or days or menu restctions.
oscarcat02/02/2020 15:21

Have you considered getting a Tastecard, …Have you considered getting a Tastecard, https://www.tastecard.co.uk/restaurants/Pizza-Hut-RestaurantsYou can get a 2 month trial for £1 and that will give you 2 for 1 across Mains & Desserts.Double check any restrictions such as certain times or days or menu restctions.

Or go thru topcashback where they pay you £3.50 to take a free 3 month trial!
Also pizza hut are selling their own gift cards at 10% off
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants