EXPIRED

Pizza Hut 50% off spend

For the first time, I can't find a 50% off or £ off however much spend for Pizza Hut. Does anyone have any/ see any?

Thanks guys.

13 Comments

Original Poster

acecatcher3

http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?action=search&keywords=pizza%20hut&category=0&type=2&date_range=&sort_type=relevancy

Thanks. Can use the 1/3 off directly from their site. Was just looking for a bigger one.

how much are you spending? they have the 50% off a £40 spend so if your order is over £20 as it is, you might aswell stock up on bottles of coke and get desserts etc and make it £40 and then get it for £20?

other than that, the £10 off a £25 spend seems the best one?

Original Poster

acecatcher3

how much are you spending? they have the 50% off a £40 spend so if your … how much are you spending? they have the 50% off a £40 spend so if your order is over £20 as it is, you might aswell stock up on bottles of coke and get desserts etc and make it £40 and then get it for £20?other than that, the £10 off a £25 spend seems the best one?

Over £40. Lot's of kids around. Can't seem to find that one though, is it on here?

DMA5489BX try that?

if not try this...

FPH5489SX

either of them work?

Original Poster

acecatcher3

DMA5489BX try that?if not try this...FPH5489SXeither of them work?

Both no longer valid. Nevermind - can't put it off any longer if I want to keep my sanity. Thanks though acecatcher3. (_;)

have you looked on mse?

Original Poster

fern37

have you looked on mse?

Yep. Couldn't find any better than 1/3 off, but I'm not too familiar with MSE.

ah nevermind then! yeah order quickly before they turn on you!

dont worry about mse, all their good deals end up on here and vice versa, tis just bad luck that the 50% deal has recently expired

2 for 1
HFA8975GB

Original Poster

Thanks all - appreciate the help. Went for the third off in the end which is still great.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
    2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
    3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
    4. Laptop 1060 gtx ?33

See more discussions