Pizza Hut codes

I'm trying to order one of the Pizza hut deals online.

How do you use the codes for £10 off £25?

I choose my pizzas, sides etc then it takes you to checkout but there doesn't seem to be anywhere to enter a code, nor does it ask you for one.

I'm not bothered about collecting or delivery as there is one just round the corner from my house.

Help!!

10 Comments

there should be a red box when reviewing your order near the bottom to enter it

My local Pizza Hut doesn't offer delivery so no codes are accepted online

Original Poster

lee2008;5031834

there should be a red box when reviewing your order near the bottom to … there should be a red box when reviewing your order near the bottom to enter it

Ta - I'll have another look.:thumbsup:

Not all stores accept voucher codes, thus if the box doesn't appear at checkout then that particular store won't let you use them.

holy hell theres a new layout..ill double check

EDIT: No no the delivery page is the same:)

Original Poster

lee2008;5031869

holy hell theres a new layout..ill double checkEDIT: No no the delivery … holy hell theres a new layout..ill double checkEDIT: No no the delivery page is the same:)

I've got to the order review page & there is now a red box asking for a code.

My order is £29. The voucher code I'm using is for £10 off £25 or more. When I put it in & click on 'update price' nothing appens i.e. it stays at £29.

Does this mean a dodgy voucher code?

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8716/phut.jpg

karaokecolin;5031893

I've got to the order review page & there is now a red box asking for a … I've got to the order review page & there is now a red box asking for a code.My order is £29. The voucher code I'm using is for £10 off £25 or more. When I put it in & click on 'update price' nothing appens i.e. it stays at £29.Does this mean a dodgy voucher code?

What pizza did you order because i think it has T+Cs such as no deals included with the price (did you click the arrow next to it aswell)

Original Poster

lee2008;5031903

What pizza did you order because i think it has T+Cs such as no create … What pizza did you order because i think it has T+Cs such as no create your owns (did you click the arrow next to it aswell)

Just read the t&c's on the voucher -

You can't use them for the deals.:x

Doh!!

Thanks for your help anyway!!:thumbsup:

Yeah i got caught by that first time i used it ..rather annoying but its still cheap..well cheap for Pizza Hut xD
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4812290
    2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)616
    3. Best advert ever to be seen.2125
    4. Samsung Note 81017

See more discussions