Groups

Pizza Hut kids eat free deal - anyone used it yet?

Are there certain things the adults need to order to be able to get a childrens meal free?

Me and OH usually get a pizza, salad, garlic bread and drinks and then the kids meals - is our food eligible or is it only the pasta meals or buffet?

Thanks x

5 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Is it really that difficult to google pizza hut, then click the first … Is it really that difficult to google pizza hut, then click the first link and click the big banner saying: "Kids eat free this summer"

I have already read that
    What I am asking is exactly what food counts as the adults meal, I can't see it there can you?

"Our amazing KIDS EAT FREE offer means that for every adult main course or adult lunchtime buffet purchased, an accompanying child can choose from either a FREE 2 course kids meal (includes a drink) or a FREE kids lunchtime buffet (includes pizza, pasta and salad)."

Seems pretty clear to me, no?

Original Poster

Thank you Babbabooey, I read that - so I am guessing what I say we order is no good then? We would have to order the indivual meals for the adults to get the kids ones free?

If you order 1 pizza for yourself , then 1 of your kids will get a free meal.
    If you order 1 pizza and 1 pasta for yourself, then 2 of your kids will get a free meal.
    and so on and so forth.

Original Poster

ok, thanks x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      4. love affairs1649

See more discussions