Found 13th Nov 2009
Just wondering if anyone who has ordered from them before can clear something up for me lol. Ive just placed my first order with them online and in the confirmation email it states

"You will need to have cash of £7.99 ready."

Does that mean I need the exact amount?? Or will the driver have change of a tenner lol

18 Comments

Oh dear.
When you buy something from a shop and the assistant says that's £7.99 please, do you have to hand them exactly £7.99?

Should have paid with a card,no need to feel guily when they give you your change and they are waiting for a tip!

when i payed in cash, the pizza guy wantted the voucher that i used from this website, I ended up having to print of the enitre thread lol

(was in a rush so couldnt be arsed to copy paste etc, I just hit print lol)

Original Poster

Loool i just want my £2 change. They can have a 1p tip.

The drivers have change even if you give them a £20 (though they'll think your tight if you don't tip'em then!)

deb8z;6879057

Should have paid with a card,no need to feel guily when they give you … Should have paid with a card,no need to feel guily when they give you your change and they are waiting for a tip!

+1... love the fact you can pay online

deb8z;6879057

Should have paid with a card,no need to feel guily when they give you … Should have paid with a card,no need to feel guily when they give you your change and they are waiting for a tip!

when i get a takeaway if they faf about looking for change or take ages trying to get me to let them keep it i dont tip them anything

if they are quick with the change i always give them a tip

cant stand it faffers

ilovepink;6879157

when i get a takeaway if they faf about looking for change or take ages … when i get a takeaway if they faf about looking for change or take ages trying to get me to let them keep it i dont tip them anythingif they are quick with the change i always give them a tip cant stand it faffers

I actually did at that as i know exactly wot you mean,they faff about hoping you'll say keep the change!

Original Poster

Ill think about tipping. Order isnt being delivered until 8 pm anyway.

deb8z;6879057

i dont feel guilty not tipping them :lol:

micoo;6879404

i dont feel guilty not tipping them :lol:

That's coz ur Scottish:whistling:

deb8z;6879461

That's coz ur Scottish:whistling:

maybe :lol: or maybe its cos thye just drive to my house with some pizza, if i drive to pick it up i dont get tipped :lol: why should they

haha...is this a serious thread?!

micoo;6879519

maybe :lol: or maybe its cos thye just drive to my house with some pizza, … maybe :lol: or maybe its cos thye just drive to my house with some pizza, if i drive to pick it up i dont get tipped :lol: why should they

Do you also not tip the waiters in a restaurant? After all, they're just bringing the plate over from the kitchen.

Babbabooey;6879556

Do you also not tip the waiters in a restaurant? After all, they're just … Do you also not tip the waiters in a restaurant? After all, they're just bringing the plate over from the kitchen.

student = cant afford to go to resteraunts where i would have to tip :lol:

but ye i do :lol:

jellybaby22;6879613

agreed ...it must be a scottish thing only if said person is male and … agreed ...it must be a scottish thing only if said person is male and good lookingthats my criteria not micoos

although i do fit that criteria :lol: sorry, couldnt resist :lol:

Babbabooey;6879556

Do you also not tip the waiters in a restaurant? After all, they're just … Do you also not tip the waiters in a restaurant? After all, they're just bringing the plate over from the kitchen.

i only ever tip if the service has been really good and the waiter/waitress has been friendly (but not overly sickening friendly lol)

if the food and service were really good then i would leave a tip if not unlucky

Banned

micoo;6879620

although i do fit that criteria :lol: sorry, couldnt resist :lol:

very camp looking to me
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…22
    2. Foo fighters pre sale code45
    3. ZAVVI and Pre-Orders11
    4. Amazon New Christmas Gift Store - Not the best of suggestions.11

See more discussions