Expired

Pizza Hut or Domino's??

44 replies
Found 25th May 2008
Just been arguing (discussing) with neighbour . . for me it's Domino's
What do you guy's think (only post if you agree with me, lol - joke!)

44 Comments

i had a pizza hut 2 days ago and i can still taste it now, didnt enjoy it at all and it was a rip off.

pizza hut :thumbsup:

andy108uk;2174850

i had a pizza hut 2 days ago and i can still taste it now, didnt enjoy it … i had a pizza hut 2 days ago and i can still taste it now, didnt enjoy it at all and it was a rip off.

what was wrong with it?

for me its neither, it would be my local pizza & kebab "Amigos", but if i had to choose umm probably dominos

don't dominos put tomato sauce on their garlic bread? eugghh

Banned

Dominoes all the way!

i love domino's

Pizza hut, find dominos more expensive thats why although, perhaps you pay for what you get

Original Poster

I know what you mean - I do go to pizza hut if we're out and about but out of choice I would always choose Domino's so much tastier!

very greasey and the so called spicey meat wasnt meaty at all.

Both are horrible generic food, I know the staff at the Dominoes in my area were on the national news before christmas as they hired a lot of polish immigrants and got them to sign contracts meaning they worked long hours and had to take house for a year and had to BUY the delivery car from them at more than it was worth and the people didnt know much English so just did.

Also rumours of the staff putting bogeys into the food, locking their friends into the fridges etc this is in more than one branch in 2 diferent towns.

And a lot of the food is pre made in a central location then delivered to the branch where they add the extras.

Too expensive and not as good as proper take away pizzas.

bellabonkers;2174873

Pizza hut, find dominos more expensive thats why although, perhaps you … Pizza hut, find dominos more expensive thats why although, perhaps you pay for what you get

hi bella you're back :lol:

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2174873

Pizza hut, find dominos more expensive thats why although, perhaps you … Pizza hut, find dominos more expensive thats why although, perhaps you pay for what you get

They always seem to have deals of some sort on so can get quite good deals - not sure re. deals on P. hut

cheerleader;2174880

hi bella you're back :lol:

yup i'm back for a bit

vixygwim;2174882

DOMINOS!Once upon a time I used to pay full price but then I caught on to … DOMINOS!Once upon a time I used to pay full price but then I caught on to their "promotions".It's all good now, BOGOF or 555 deals or 50% off.

I went once on save 50% over £30 then got charged full amount then was told voucher was already used but AFTER I paid and recieved confirmation on phone and internet.

I would find it hard to choose cause I realy love both !

Domino's for me, and OMG is that garlic and herb dip tasty - I've devised a great method for getting some extras for free - obviously 1 is never enough!

I always ask for few more just as I get my arms loaded with the pizza under one arm and a bag or bottle of coke in the other.

More often then not I get a few for free - yummers for my tummers :-D

oooo fancy some pizza now :lol: pizza hut bogof voucher on here somewhere....

snowtiger;2174898

I would find it hard to choose cause I realy love both !

Ewww you have bad taste, they are ok but nowhere as good as take away pizza which is a lot cheaper.

do domino's do restaurants like pizza hut?

bellabonkers;2174916

i've never seen one...

Got to be Pizza Hut without a doubt, their stuffed crusts are amazing, Dominos always taste a little spicy, plus I found a slug in one of their potato wedges once which completely put me off.

Do you still see domino's guys on mopeds?, I live in windsor and they all drive cars here.

I got a domino's about 200 yards away round the corner(always carryouts lol) and they block the tiny 'highstreet' like no-ones business.

Had pizza hut for lunch with the wife and kids
menu has changed so meal is only 2 courses and less choice
and was very greasy.
£30.20 for a meal inc drinks for 4 with no puddings and less choice

I'm completely addicted to Dominos, but unfortunately the prices have gone through the roof so it's no longer a weekly treat
Staff are great at my local branch.

p.s. Large half Americano, half Pepperoni Passion is the ultimate combination :P

Not tried Dominoes,but I prefer Pizza Express over Pizza Hut but gotta be a real treat to go,like only been twice this yr,sometimes I go like once a yr if that,so twice and not half way through yr,we must been indulgent.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2175075

Not tried Dominoes,but I prefer Pizza Express over Pizza Hut but gotta be … Not tried Dominoes,but I prefer Pizza Express over Pizza Hut but gotta be a real treat to go,like only been twice this yr,sometimes I go like once a yr if that,so twice and not half way through yr,we must been indulgent.

Lol indulgent? I know ppl who have pizza every week - I see it in their recycle bin :-D

BTW how's your boy's mario kart game? hope he's happy

domino's. meateor without meatballs and replaced with chicken. large. all to myself. YUM!

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2174916

Wish they did, yum yum

Original Poster

Did anyone try the steak one a month or so go - god it was soo nice, especially with the dominator (cheese layer between 2 bases) yummy yummy.

Original Poster

I find the munu at Pizza hut limited too x

hannah, order EVERY meat on the menu, bbq base with extra cheese. it tastes so damned good! will cost a bit though

does anyone else have the dominator base on their pizza ?- I have it on the meateor, I'm undecided as it's really worth getting as an addon anymore. Not had much sauce in it the last half a dozen times or so

never been keen on those fancy bases

Dominos for me

hannah19790;2175273

Did anyone try the steak one a month or so go - god it was soo nice, … Did anyone try the steak one a month or so go - god it was soo nice, especially with the dominator (cheese layer between 2 bases) yummy yummy.

I thought it was disgusting! Dominator, thin crust and ciabatta are all terrible mistakes too.

Original Poster

Ace Hayward;2175280

hannah, order EVERY meat on the menu, bbq base with extra cheese. it … hannah, order EVERY meat on the menu, bbq base with extra cheese. it tastes so damned good! will cost a bit though

Ooh, sounds nice - will give it a try x :thumbsup:

Original Poster

MBeeching;2175328

I thought it was disgusting! Dominator, thin crust and ciabatta are all … I thought it was disgusting! Dominator, thin crust and ciabatta are all terrible mistakes too.

I'm shocked:w00t:

Anyone tried the Meatball Mayhem - the 'official' Britain's Got Talent pizza?
Can't believe a large pizza is now £14.99, or £10 for collection. It's getting beyond a joke.

Wow, we need the Techno Chicken from the Australian Dominos
dominos.com.au/home/

oops i expired this by mistake, sorry :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.034
    2. Xbox Newbie35
    3. Building a PC Need Help!611
    4. School shoes - with lights11

See more discussions