Found 21st Jan 2009
Is it possible to buy pasta from a Pizza Hut and resturant for take away?

I think you can do it for Pizza's but not sure about the pasta.

Cheers

6 Comments

i think you can - you can get it for home delivery so i dont see why not

Original Poster

spic;4137443

i think you can - you can get it for home delivery so i dont see why not

I dunno if you can get home delivery from a Restaurant one though. I thought Pizza Hut pizzas is delivered from Pizza Hut takeaways.

Theres a 50% voucher I want to use to try out their pasta range but the Restaurant in Glasgow aint that nice to sit in.

Toybhoy;4137513

I dunno if you can get home delivery from a Restaurant one though. I … I dunno if you can get home delivery from a Restaurant one though. I thought Pizza Hut pizzas is delivered from Pizza Hut takeaways.Theres a 50% voucher I want to use to try out their pasta range but the Restaurant in Glasgow aint that nice to sit in.

we used the voucher in the govan pizza hut last wk to sit in, pizza and deserts were great but meatball pasta not very nice,we had lge chicken supreme pizza,medium pizza,meatball pasta,4 drinks and 2 sharing cookie dough desserts for £23,great value

pizzahut.co.uk/

put in your postcode for more details of your branch and i am sure all restaurant do take away but check your 50% off voucher i think its eat in only

Toybhoy;4137513

I dunno if you can get home delivery from a Restaurant one though. I … I dunno if you can get home delivery from a Restaurant one though. I thought Pizza Hut pizzas is delivered from Pizza Hut takeaways.Theres a 50% voucher I want to use to try out their pasta range but the Restaurant in Glasgow aint that nice to sit in.

funny i got one too , was it emailed by anychance lol

Original Poster

MarzBarz;4137719

funny i got one too , was it emailed by anychance lol

Yup, got it emailed. Really wanted a pizza but decided now that ive booked my summer holiday, I might as well start working on "the pac" and eat more healthily
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60626
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    3. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201777
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11

See more discussions