Pizza Hut vouchers

Found 25th Apr
Hi hoping too go to Pizza Hut (too sit in) on Sunday lunchtime is there any vouchers or codes about ? Tia
Community Updates
AskGroceriesPizza
8 Comments
I can’t find any discount vouchers to eat in, probably because everyday they do their unlimited buffet up to 3pm for £6.99 per adult and £4.49 for children, which is already good value. Not sure what their policy is now about free drink refills
Haven't seen any eat in voucher codes for the weekend for a while. But as PP said the buffet is a decent price

Have just found this one but expires tomorrow. And they are usually only Monday - Thursday only

pizzahut.co.uk/res…00d
If you want to still take advantage of the 25% off link on Sunday, just eat 25% more of what you would normally eat but still only pay £6.99.
Toptrumpet2 h, 31 m ago

If you want to still take advantage of the 25% off link on Sunday, just …If you want to still take advantage of the 25% off link on Sunday, just eat 25% more of what you would normally eat but still only pay £6.99.

Haha!
Toptrumpet25th Apr

I can’t find any discount vouchers to eat in, probably because everyday t …I can’t find any discount vouchers to eat in, probably because everyday they do their unlimited buffet up to 3pm for £6.99 per adult and £4.49 for children, which is already good value. Not sure what their policy is now about free drink refills

Just sen the buffet is only weekdays !
That’s a shame!
Try going on the Pizza Hut website and putting your location in. Sometimes different branches have different offers.
Toptrumpet14 h, 48 m ago

That’s a shame!Try going on the Pizza Hut website and putting your l …That’s a shame!Try going on the Pizza Hut website and putting your location in. Sometimes different branches have different offers.

Well your right indeed ! The Pizza Hut were going too does Sunday Buffett ! £9.99 so thanks
Praise the Lord for Pizza Hut Sunday Buffets!

(if you want to think you’re still getting a deal, think of it as paying £9.99 for the pizza and getting unlimited visits to the salad bar for FREE)
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 27th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants