Pizza Hut Vouchers

Had a flyer pushed through the door with 12 different vouchers on for Pizza Hut. Can I just post a thread with the codes on or do you need the vouchers. The offers are 50% a £30 spend x 2 £10 off a £25 spend x 3 2 for 1 pizza x 3 Any pizza any size £7.99 x 2.

If anyone want the vouchers then let me know. I may be able to get 4 lots off these to forward on. Thanks Lee

14 Comments

Banned

just post with the codes, they should work online and you don't need to have a voucher in hand when they deliver

they usually let you blag them anyway, pretend you have a 50% off voucher even if you don't over the phone and they take it off for you

put them in the vouchers section though as they'll get lost in misc
Edited by: "DaveLister" 15th Jan 2011

Original Poster

DaveLister

just post with the codes, they should work online and you don't need to … just post with the codes, they should work online and you don't need to have a voucher in hand when they deliverthey usually let you blag them anyway, pretend you have a 50% off voucher even if you don't over the phone and they take it off for youput them in the vouchers section though as they'll get lost in misc

Thanks. Ill do that now. Will post the paper copies onto another member if they want them though.

yes please

Banned

Yes please

Original Poster

flowery

yes please

DLM

Yes please

Pm me youre details and ill send you a strip off each in the morning. Thanks Lee

Banned

flowery

yes please

DLM

Yes please

Pm'ed thanks very muchly

Thank you, received the vouchers this morning
X)

If your pizza hut isn't too far away you can go in a nd grab one off the counter usually. I did this the last time and used it there and then, there were several people came in after me paying full price when the coupon was in full view.

Original Poster

flowery

Thank you, received the vouchers this morningX)

Glad you got them ok.

greg_68

If your pizza hut isn't too far away you can go in a nd grab one off the … If your pizza hut isn't too far away you can go in a nd grab one off the counter usually. I did this the last time and used it there and then, there were several people came in after me paying full price when the coupon was in full view.

Oh dear! Someone mentioned that you could just say you had one and they take the money off. Some good savings on a couple off the vouchers,

Banned

Thanks Lee you are a wonderful HUKD member

Original Poster

DLM

Thanks Lee you are a wonderful HUKD member

Thanyou. Like to help out when I can.

Banned

leecroot

Thanyou. Like to help out when I can.

I know you do, I wish there were more member's like you.

Have a great weekend

Original Poster

DLM

I know you do, I wish there were more member's like you.Have a great … I know you do, I wish there were more member's like you.Have a great weekend

Will do. Party time with the kids tonight then going visiting Sat for a meal and some drinks.

Edited by: "leecroot" 21st Jan 2011

Banned

leecroot

Will do. Party time with the kids tonight then going visiting Sat for a … Will do. Party time with the kids tonight then going visiting Sat for a meal and some drinks.

Sounds great
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …200545
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846300
    3. Your dream gaming set up?1846
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422

See more discussions