Groups

Pizza topping advice needed.

Ok, made the Pizza dough and its all ready to be topped.

Got the Jar of tomato stuff.

Im gonna get some toppings, cheese, already got that.

However, im gonna buy a pepper, and some mushrooms. Do I need to cook them before slicing them up?

13 Comments

I never pre-cook mushrooms, peppers, chillis etc.

Just slice them up and dot them on your pizza. :thumbsup:

Just slice them thinly and put them on top they will cook when you cook the pizza

hamsterpig;6477680

I never pre-cook mushrooms, peppers, chillis etc.Just slice them up and … I never pre-cook mushrooms, peppers, chillis etc.Just slice them up and dot them on your pizza. :thumbsup:

+1

It depends how long you are cooking the pizza for is it thick or thin your toppings again, if you cut them thin they will cook quicker I think it will be trial & error

Chicken and stuffing FTW !!!!!!!11

I give peppers a quick fry in 1cal olive oil, dry them on some kitchen paper & leave them to cool before putting on the pizza.

all these interesting foody posts and im just having a boring chicken roast dinner with yorkshires, roasties, mash and 3 different veggies smothered in lashings of gravy .......:thumbsup:

queenlush;6477726

all these interesting foody posts and im just having a boring chicken … all these interesting foody posts and im just having a boring chicken roast dinner with yorkshires, roasties, mash and 3 different veggies smothered in lashings of gravy .......:thumbsup:

sounds :thumbsup:lovely

jeany123;6477732

sounds :thumbsup:lovely

smells delicious roasting away ...can't wait lol

queenlush;6477726

all these interesting foody posts and im just having a boring chicken … all these interesting foody posts and im just having a boring chicken roast dinner with yorkshires, roasties, mash and 3 different veggies smothered in lashings of gravy .......:thumbsup:

Time shall I be there at?

queenlush;6477726

And me Oakham chicken from M&S :-D

AshleyRFC;6477776

Time shall I be there at?

nearly ready hun get your coat and bring a bottle of wine lol

renown;6477947

And me Oakham chicken from M&S :-D

it's not just food it's .........Sunday dinner lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians1726