EXPIRED

place 2 sell 60gb ps3 with 5 games??

as above just no websites as i dont have paypal may be some shop? thanx

15 Comments

Sell it to ME :-D

If you do not want to sell it to me CEX is a good bet
( or gamestation if they still match CEX plus £1! )

Original Poster

simon012;3638652

Sell it to ME :-DIf you do not want to sell it to me CEX is a good bet( … Sell it to ME :-DIf you do not want to sell it to me CEX is a good bet( or gamestation if they still match CEX plus £1! )

CEX? not heard ov it, and i heard gamestation dont give you a very good price for second hand :x also cant sell on here as i havnt got paypal sorry.

you can sell it on here mate, you just need a bank account for a transfer.

Original Poster

wii expert;3638734

you can sell it on here mate, you just need a bank account for a transfer.

ok im not sure

matty.27;3638712

CEX? not heard ov it, and i heard gamestation dont give you a very good … CEX? not heard ov it, and i heard gamestation dont give you a very good price for second hand :x also cant sell on here as i havnt got paypal sorry.

If you have not heard of CEX then it does not matter as gamestation only match
the price plus £1 if you have a CEX in the same town.
What games have you got with it and how much are you looking for?

Original Poster

simon012;3638910

If you have not heard of CEX then it does not matter as gamestation only … If you have not heard of CEX then it does not matter as gamestation only matchthe price plus £1 if you have a CEX in the same town.What games have you got with it and how much are you looking for?

no m8 no CEX in hartlepool, i have juiced 2, madden 08, burnout paradise,nba ive 08, time crises 4.

Original Poster

also not sure how much it is worth since it was a gift some time ago.

matty.27;3639012

also not sure how much it is worth since it was a gift some time ago.

If you can stick it on Ebay probably quite a bit, if you are able to do this do it
( you will probably make the most money this way!! )
If you to put it for sale on here i would be VERY intersted tell me how much you want
for it............

Original Poster

simon012;3639150

If you can stick it on Ebay probably quite a bit, if you are able to do … If you can stick it on Ebay probably quite a bit, if you are able to do this do it( you will probably make the most money this way!! )If you to put it for sale on here i would be VERY intersted tell me how much you wantfor it............

i will put some pics up and then see if any 1 could help me with a price? i cant sell on ebay as you need paypal.

Original Poster

how do i upload a pic?

matty.27;3639268

how do i upload a pic?

[url]www.photobucket.com[/url]

Why don't you want to sign up to paypal?

Original Poster

simon012;3639310

[url]www.photobucket.com[/url]sign up and copy + paste the links onto … [url]www.photobucket.com[/url]sign up and copy + paste the links onto your thread.Why don't you want to sign up to paypal?

i have done m8 iv had it for some time now, i forgot password (i know i neva) so i clicked on forgot password they said my email address was wrong so tried by sendin password using my address also they said that was wrong so unsure.

I have no idea what it's worth tbh.
There is a ps3 60gb on ot's own for sale on here for £300

hotukdeals.com/ite…e=2

No takers yet so probably a little overpriced for HUKD.
They will go for this on Ebay I would have thought

Original Poster

simon012;3648151

I have no idea what it's worth tbh.There is a ps3 60gb on ot's own for … I have no idea what it's worth tbh.There is a ps3 60gb on ot's own for sale on here for £300http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/287330/ps3-60gb-for-sale/showthread.php?t=287330&page=2No takers yet so probably a little overpriced for HUKD.They will go for this on Ebay I would have thought

ano ebay is a good place to sell but the seller fee's arnt to good.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
    2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
    3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
    4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions