place to buy 800 xbox live/microsoft points instantly

Place where I buy the codes from normally has run out of stock of 800's and microsoft is reporting some error.. (damn scum... you want me to buy your points but you won't let me becuase your servers are carp...) damn microsoft.

Anyway, anybody know where I can get 800/1000 points from for £8.50 max?

Must be instant (by email code)
Tim

9 Comments

Banned

you want me to buy your points but you won't let me becuase your servers are carp...) damn microsoft.

Nooo...now the ps3 fanboys will start!!

Banned

Psn For Teh Winzzz

-_-

Original Poster

king1gazza;4687813

Psn For Teh Winzzz-_-

you still have to pay to buy stufff lol

TIm

You can't buy exactly 800 pts, can you? You have to get 1000 pts = more money to MS. Hate the point system, I like how PSN have make you pay in pounds.

[url]www.gamepointsnow.com[/url] are instant but pricey.
Used them for points to buy the lost and damned one night, points code within 2 mins.

Abvance;4687909

You can't buy exactly 800 pts, can you? You have to get 1000 pts = more … You can't buy exactly 800 pts, can you? You have to get 1000 pts = more money to MS. Hate the point system, I like how PSN have make you pay in pounds.

Yes you can buy 800. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

fter many attempts of pressing A I managed to get the CC details added, and then after another few attempts at trying to download it, it has now began downloading.

Its about time too...

Eagerly waits lol! :-D

Original Poster

esq3585;4687934

[url]www.gamepointsnow.com[/url] are instant but pricey.Used them for … [url]www.gamepointsnow.com[/url] are instant but pricey.Used them for points to buy the lost and damned one night, points code within 2 mins.

Problem is they don't have any 800's in stock. lol

Tim

Gf just bought 2100 points from jasper for £18.99, however lives been a biatch atm, can't sign in to xbox.com, and says redeem code later on market place - link for code ]here
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    3. What an absolute disgrace2150
    4. GOT Leaks again416

See more discussions