Place to buy gba games

Hey ive been looking for months for fire emblem 1 on gba ive seen it on ebay a few times and i end up missing it and it sells for some stupidly cheap amount (as does it happen with other things)

So ive looked on gamestation and cex but theres no fire emblem on there so i was wondering if anyone knows of any sites that sell new or used gba games

Daniel

Edit. - also wanted advance wars 2 + defender of the crown

9 Comments

Banned

No idea, any others though, post what you are looking for on here as if others are like me, they have plenty of old games about.

Banned

maybe pop a thread on the wanted board :thumbsup:

ooops prissy beat me to it

Original Poster

sassie

maybe pop a thread on the wanted board :thumbsup:

Done about 10 times lol the only person who replies is ray or edi with the rules

Banned

dandoc2

Done about 10 times lol the only person who replies is ray or edi with … Done about 10 times lol the only person who replies is ray or edi with the rules

oh, did you put the name of the game you wanted in the title? you can do an "i want" on ebay, other than that i dont know soz :oops:

Banned

then try the want it section on ebay :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sassie

then try the want it section on ebay :thumbsup:

Where abouts is that

dw found it ty

Banned

glad to see you found it as i never can, good luck :thumbsup:

Original Poster

sassie

glad to see you found it as i never can, good luck :thumbsup:

if you go ebay and click site map on the top right then go bottom left its there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
    3. word association Game74044544
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions