Groups
    EXPIRED

Place to buy second hand books?

Anyone know of a place to buy 2nd hand books online?
    I sometimes get some from Play.com as i can find the ones i want for like £2 - £3 sometimes
    Have a look on Ebay but way over priced if you ask me,anywhere else anyone can recommend?

10 Comments

what sort of books - popular literature or academic stuff?

Hi
    I have always found green metropolis very good and you can sell books on there as well.

Regards
    Chilli

readitswapit.co.uk/The…spx

this is a book swap website, good for the popular novels, dunno about the high brow stuff

can't tell from your avator what sort of person you are!!!!

Tried amazon marketplace?

Oxfam online

JACK10;5333653

Oxfam online

I ordered a couple of books from there earlier - it's free delivery at the moment :thumbsup:

worked in BHF recently n was shocked about the quality of goods in there. Try charity shops they not as bad as assumptions

Original Poster

Thanks for the responses so far,i like Dean Koontz & Stephen King type books but also autobiographies or biographies so nothing that would be hard to find,will have a look at the links and the Oxfam website :thumbsup:

Original Poster

esq3585;5333471

Tried amazon marketplace?

yeah bud,but you think oh that sounds like a decent price but then postage is like £2.75 or whatever ontop of it so Amazon marketplace is abit overpriced too

poppins_mary;5334354

worked in BHF recently n was shocked about the quality of goods in there. … worked in BHF recently n was shocked about the quality of goods in there. Try charity shops they not as bad as assumptions

Gonna have a look in some charity shops tomorrow,thing is i have a list of some things i have seen on play.com but its finding them looking through all them books,as you know charity shops have loads all the time lol i have got perfectly decent books from charity shops before
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed11
      2. applecare vs John Lewis Warranty1535
      3. Bet365 Free In Play Bet £25 Chelsea Vs Tottenham35
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1020

See more discussions