Expired

place to stay in Bolton ? Any recommendations please !

Found 23rd Feb 2009
Hi everybody,

Can somebody recommend a nice place in Bolton for a couple with free/complementary wifi/internet access? There are options available on hotel search engines but want to avoid any 'faulty towers'. Anything below £60 with great value will be wonderful

Rep will be added for all helpful suggestions

Best Regards,
PP

10 Comments

There is a De Vere's at Bolton but its at the Reebok Stadium site- but think they are doing a special deal at the mo-might be worth a look.

If you're staying for 2 nights over a weekend, this link will give you BOGOF deals:

[url]www.ichotelsgroup.com/exclusive[/url]

Seem to have Bolton from 23 quid a night per room.

id stay at a premier inn, i used to work away a lot and found these to be a decent stay every time plus a decent breakfast

I'm not sure if there is anywhere nice to stay within 10 miles of Bolton?

Try Manchester city centre

alisonfitz;4468094

There is a De Vere's at Bolton but its at the Reebok Stadium site- but … There is a De Vere's at Bolton but its at the Reebok Stadium site- but think they are doing a special deal at the mo-might be worth a look.

I'd stay here. Its a classy join and as its right next to the Reebok stadium you have the Middlebrook retail park right behind it for some retail therapy if need be, theres also bowling, cinemas etc in the retail park which is like a 5 minute walk round the corner from the hotel.

that and the fact its in Horwich, just outside Bolton...perhaps a good idea....lol

Town centre hotels are very limited, the two main ones are ]The Pack Horse and ]Holiday Inn Bolton. (Formerly The Moat House). The Pack Horse Hotel is right amongst the heart of the nightlife and Friday and Saturday evenings can be lively. A little further afield is ]The Britannia which is a motel situated approx 2 miles from the town centre and about 1/2 mile from junction 5 M61. The DeVere Whites hotel and Travel Inn and Holiday Inn Express are situated on the site of the Reebok Stadium which is 8 miles from Bolton town centre at Junction 6 M61. ]The Last Drop Inn is on the edge of the West Pennine moors about 5 miles from the town centre. There are other smaller guest house type but maybe a call to the tourist information may give the numbers for these. ]Click here
Hope this helps and enjoy your stay.

yes ....... dont do it lol

This is a Guest House but it's good and has free wi-fi, coming in under budget is good news too I expect - laterooms.com/en/…spx

Original Poster

Thanks a bunch guys. You all have been very helpful, I have got a double bed at £59 in De Vere's through late rooms and 5% cash back through quidco too.

Surprisingly, the hotel's website is selling the rooms at £85. I called the reservations and the stupid lady refused to match the price. I was expecting to get it cheaper than £59 anyway due to the commision which the hotel is supposed to pay to laterooms.com.But, she was not able to comprehend the idea that the hotel would get less than £59 on this reservation after paying the commision to laterooms.com:?

dsuk;4468309

I'm not sure if there is anywhere nice to stay within 10 miles of … I'm not sure if there is anywhere nice to stay within 10 miles of Bolton?Try Manchester city centre

i agree :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771963
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)76602
    3. Ashes thread(prizes)623
    4. A christmas wish44

See more discussions