Groups

Place to vist in November: Hot Weather, close by

Hi, I'm looking for a all inclusive hotel and flight for November.

What's a good place to visit?
    Good weather for November e.g 25-35 degrees temperature
    4-5 star all inclusive hotel
    Not too expensive

Any recommendations?

Thanks

15 Comments

Try looking on holiday sites

Canary Islands

middle earth

Hurghada - Egyptian Pound has just tanked EVEN against the Pound Sterling

cape verde

Cyprus. Days still warm. Cool enough at night to sleep.

Goa.

Lanzorote, how old are you? the Lancelot on the sea front does a good all-in deal for over 50s. Bike ride all along the front into the mountains great fun.

Banned

of course far east better and warmer but flight approx 10-11 hours so best place to go Cyprus even this time of the year you can swim

alanrowell

Hurghada - Egyptian Pound has just tanked EVEN against the Pound Sterling

Hi Alan. I'm going to Hurghada next year. By the EGP tanking do you mean that I can get more for my money at the mo if I were to exchange my money now?

sophieb1986

Hi Alan. I'm going to Hurghada next year. By the EGP tanking do you mean … Hi Alan. I'm going to Hurghada next year. By the EGP tanking do you mean that I can get more for my money at the mo if I were to exchange my money now?

Hi Egypt has just floated it's currency a quick check on line and you can currently get over 16 to the pounds sterling at the moment in some places as not all have updated there rates to reflect the change on friday so aim for over 16 EGP to £

Bradford

Lanzarote, we go in 2 weeks. Looking forward to it. flights are very good too.

Original Poster

suzaylogan

Lanzarote, we go in 2 weeks. Looking forward to it. flights are very … Lanzarote, we go in 2 weeks. Looking forward to it. flights are very good too.

Can I ask - how much did it cost per person? and include the hotel? and what site did you use?

thanks

We used skyscanner to search for flights, at the moment they will be really cheap as its last minute for you. We fly from Glasgow so always expensive we used owners direct and booked an apartment directly, we are only going for 4 days before Christmas begins, was around £170ish.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick66
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391212
      3. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon22
      4. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…56

See more discussions