places to buy a 2nd hand car

9 replies
Found 27th May 2008
im in the market for a car, im looking for somthing like a punto, somthing cheap.

can anyone advise on any decent sites, ive already tried autotrader and exchange and mart

1. Misc
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Car
9 Comments

[url]www.admag.co.uk[/url] , fleabay oh and gumtrees always worth a check too.

try:
[url]www.cargiant.co.uk[/url]
[url]www.trade-sales.co.uk[/url]

ebay aint to bad.

carcraft and carland

although find cargiant the best

pistonheads?

Car Auctions are good places to find cheap cars, its amazing how little decent cars go for.

lilsmithy;2188329

Car Auctions are good places to find cheap cars, its amazing how little … Car Auctions are good places to find cheap cars, its amazing how little decent cars go for.

must have been a long time since you been to an auction, ve been to 3 diff types looking for a sub 1000 pound cars and all i saw was rubbish.

try thecarbank.co.uk they sell all their cars on 5 years ineterest free credit making a decent car fairly affordable, I got a 2003 micra a couple of weeks ago cost me about £67 a month i didn't have to pay a deposit either! The only upfront costs were road tax, fuel and a new mot with came up to £200.

What about Auto Trader?

Hope this helps
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions