Expired

Places to buy boxes aprox 7" D x 6.25" W x 6" H?

Banned 5 replies
Found 7th Dec 2016
Just wondered if anyone could help;

I've bought three small shelving units to put all my daughters little toys and books in and I am now after some small boxes to use in a few of the shelves, the shelf dimensions in the units are approximately 7" D x 6.25" W x 6" H.

I need them as cheap as possible, don't mind whether they have lids or not, they can be smaller than the above measurements, plastic, cardboard anything really.

Just wondered if anyone had seen anything around that size ?

Thanks

x

5 Comments

Banned

eBay probably your best bet.

amazon do some, i buy 8 x 6 x 6

Check Ikea, not sure of the size but they do some self assembly boxes with metal corners. They are really strong.

Original Poster Banned

Thanks everyone, I found a pack of 25 cardboard boxes that were around the right size for £6.44 on Amazon then searched for the same thing on eBay and found them for £5, daughter is pleased as she can decorate them

just make them yourself it's not that hard folding cardboard I don't understand why people buy card board boxes when they are available for free from lots of places easily and readily. oops I see u already bought them never mind
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz911
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769613
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314663
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?69

See more discussions