places to buy laptops on credit

anyone know of any websites similar to dell, where they offer monthly payment schemes? dell seem pretty good value but want to explore all options

19 Comments

argos interest free schemes

wulshaz

argos interest free schemes

+1 Check argos out!

Original Poster

argos never even crossed my mind, cheers ill check it out

Apple

Banned

dcx_badass

Or just spend what you have?

+1 or save up

Original Poster

bykergrove - Aug 22, 2010 13:59dcx_badass Or just spend what you have?+1 … bykergrove - Aug 22, 2010 13:59dcx_badass Or just spend what you have?+1 or save up

cheers mum, cheers dad

sensible comments though OP

sparxuk

cheers mum, cheers dad

i lol'd

t0mm

i lol'd

@ byker + dcx, it could be for uni? i doubt you guys havent taken any loans or anything at all whilst at uni.

Banned

t0mm

@ byker + dcx, it could be for uni? i doubt you guys havent taken any … @ byker + dcx, it could be for uni? i doubt you guys havent taken any loans or anything at all whilst at uni.

They both still live at home with mummy and daddy.

Original Poster

asayer

sensible comments though OP

yeah i know

Original Poster

right if anyone has any more sites please list them, i do not require any financial advice thank you,

0% credit card?

Banned

Ignoring the virgins who live at home with mummy and daddy, Apple is a good call especially with the printer and ipod promotions going on.

Beyond that I'd recommend working out what laptop you want, or at least what spec, and then going from there.

currys did when we got our laptop 3 years ago..

FilthAndFurry

Ignoring the virgins who live at home with mummy and daddy, Apple is a … Ignoring the virgins who live at home with mummy and daddy, Apple is a good call especially with the printer and ipod promotions going on. Beyond that I'd recommend working out what laptop you want, or at least what spec, and then going from there.

this^^

We got ours from Comet on interest free a few years back I believe

Original Poster

cheers for all the advice guys.

Banned

sparxuk

cheers for all the advice guys.

very.co.uk
Edited by: "DLM" 23rd Aug 2010
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions