Places to get the new Splatoon 2 accessories

Found 22nd May 2017
Rather than posting these as deals which will go cold anyway, I thought I would post all of the places you can get the accessories from. Will update list over time. Links will be in the description (not yet though).

Splatoon 2 + Nintendo Switch:
Smyths: £329.99
Game: £329.99
Amazon: £319.99

Splatoon 2 case:
Base: £19.99
Smyths: £19.99
Game: £24.99
Amazon: £19.99

Splatoon 2 Joy-Cons:
Smyths: £69.99
Game: £74.99

Splatoon 2 pro controller:
Smyths: £69.99
Amazon: £64.99
Game: £69.99
Community Updates
MiscSplatoon
8 Comments
Thanks for compiling these! I really like the new Pro Controller, but I never owned the Wii or Wii U ones. Not sure if I'd like using it enough to justify the price yet...
Caecity

Thanks for compiling these! I really like the new Pro Controller, but I … Thanks for compiling these! I really like the new Pro Controller, but I never owned the Wii or Wii U ones. Not sure if I'd like using it enough to justify the price yet...

They are just perfect. Bigger joysticks than the joycons, and for those who get clammy fingers when gaming, it stops it a lot. Means you also don't have to worry about making sure the joy cons are charged anymore (you have two options to control switch) plus being able to play 3 players
Caecity

Thanks for compiling these! I really like the new Pro Controller, but I … Thanks for compiling these! I really like the new Pro Controller, but I never owned the Wii or Wii U ones. Not sure if I'd like using it enough to justify the price yet...

It's well worth it, really good controller and feels perfect to handle. If you plan to use your Switch on the TV a lot, then go for it
Case is now available at Amazon and will update accordingly
When the app doesn't let you add it -_- here it is: Nintendo Switch Accessory Set (Carry Case + Screen Protector) - Splatoon 2 Edition amazon.co.uk/dp/…M3G
Update: Splatoon 2 + Nintendo switch is now available- and is £10 cheaper than other places. Makes the game £40
Splatoon 2 case now available at base
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants