Groups
    EXPIRED

places to go for a stagger with the boys

anyone got any good suggetions were to head to

7 Comments

I live in Durham and we went to Nottingham last year, 23 of us stayed at a Travel Lodge and had an awesome weekend.

Dress code for the main nightclub was mega strict though.

Prague?

just been reading through this thread and a soon as i saw it i thought
    prague. went last year, it was brilliant ,cheap beer , waiter service in most bars, cheap beer, nightclubs, strip clubs, cheap beer

Vivaaaa! Las Vegas.

I thought of Prague as well when I saw the request. Just one thing to bear in mind where ever you go, don't know how many of you are going but more and more hotels will not accept a same sex group. Some will but will want a bond to be left incase of any damage. When booking it is worth checking as I have heard of hotels turning away groups on arrival as they are same sex.

A lot of hotels have had to pay out a lot of money to repair damage done by groups of girls and guys on stag/hen weekends

I went to Berlin a couple of years back for 4 days and it was the best stag do I've ever been on. Beer is superb and leaves you with no hangovers and the nightlife is brilliant too.

Fly with easyjet, we got our 4 days in a 4* accomodation plus flights for £180!

Amsterdam...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions