Places to sell Amazon vouchers

Found 11th Sep 2017
I remember seeing someone on here mention a place to sell Amazon vouchers. I know of the obvious avenues like Lokal & Ebay, but there was a specific site. Can anyone recall, or am I imagining it?

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Zeek app.
^Thanks. Though I can't seem to find Amazon vouchers on there, or the option to sell them.
Edited by: "normjaz" 11th Sep 2017
Best go to Avforums. Still cant seem to understand why the Trade forum on here was removed. Never been to the lokal selling place dont even think anyone uses it at all.
check ebay they seem to go for more than face value
saayinla4 h, 3 m ago

Best go to Avforums. Still cant seem to understand why the Trade forum on …Best go to Avforums. Still cant seem to understand why the Trade forum on here was removed. Never been to the lokal selling place dont even think anyone uses it at all.

^had a bad experience selling them on ebay. someone bought it, claimed it didn't work and then put in a claim and got their money back. never again! hence bank transfer or paypal gift only.
saayinla4 h, 3 m ago

Best go to Avforums. Still cant seem to understand why the Trade forum on …Best go to Avforums. Still cant seem to understand why the Trade forum on here was removed. Never been to the lokal selling place dont even think anyone uses it at all.

^thank you, I tried there earlier and sold them within an hour
normjaz2 h, 35 m ago

^had a bad experience selling them on ebay. someone bought it, claimed it …^had a bad experience selling them on ebay. someone bought it, claimed it didn't work and then put in a claim and got their money back. never again! hence bank transfer or paypal gift only.^thank you, I tried there earlier and sold them within an hour

Maybe I was the one who took them off you..
^possibly, if so then cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants