places to visit in london?

hi im going to london soon and was wondering if anyone knows the best places to visit?
i have been to london dungeons the zoo and madame tussards lasy year.

12 Comments

Went last week and had a look round HMS Belfast, great fun but you gotta be reasonably fit. If you going by train, check out the 2 for 1 offers. Tower of London is fantastic as well.

argh I'm sure I made a list to someones thread a few days ago... will search for it

it is your thread Julie, perhaps you couldnt find it x x

hotukdeals.com/ite…on/

all the museums are nice,
Covent garden
London eye

murabi;4912404

all the museums are nice, Covent gardenLondon eye

Oh yeah Covent Garden, try the Nags Head and Punch & Judy pubs

Greenwich is a good day out on a weekend.

A great Craft Market, The Maritime Museum, a fantastic park, The Royal Observatory etc

A good way there is to get the DLR to Island Gardens and then walk under the Thames via a foot tunnel.

R

Dont walk the streets after dark :thumbsup:

guards at buckingham palace
big ben
dinosaurs at nat history museum
national gallery - ask them what painting they know from school
science mus

all of these are free

Original Poster

think might go have a look round hms belfast and the clink prison!

julie!!!!!;4922412

think might go have a look round hms belfast and the clink prison!

when are you going Julie? We are going for the day on Thursday so this thread has been helpful :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bitseylango;4922427

when are you going Julie? We are going for the day on Thursday so this … when are you going Julie? We are going for the day on Thursday so this thread has been helpful :thumbsup:

hi im going tommorow (wednesday) do you know where you are going to visit? hope you have a great time!

julie!!!!!;4923913

hi im going tommorow (wednesday) do you know where you are going to … hi im going tommorow (wednesday) do you know where you are going to visit? hope you have a great time!

you have a great time too, definately going to the British Museum and going to see what the queues are like at Madame Tussauds and London Dungeons. Probably a lot of sightseeing, jusy glad to be having a day away from the house
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2079
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?913
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions