Groups

Plain paper.

My Children get through loads of paper so it doesn't matter about the quality but where is the cheapest place to buy reams? Thanks in advance.

14 Comments

this may be a bit life field for you but why not try end of line wall paper lots of roll in diy stores go for pennys and can be use for so many thing.

sam75uk recently posted this deal
    Edited by: "summerjoo" 10th Jan 2015

Doesn't everyone just "borrow" it from work?

stuarthanley

HaHaHa. Thats where we get ours. It just seems to jump into the laptop bag every now and again!! X)

Original Poster

summerjoo

sam75uk recently posted this deal

Ooh that is good, shame it's not online went shopping earlier!

Nk74

HaHaHa. Thats where we get ours. It just seems to jump into the laptop … HaHaHa. Thats where we get ours. It just seems to jump into the laptop bag every now and again!! X)

I always thought printer paper was free. Didnt realise you could actually buy it.

stuarthanley

Er no, I work at a sewage treatment depot, you don't want to take home the sort of paper we get!

I used to buy lining paper when my daughter was little was a lot cheaper and keep her entertained for hours

Original Poster

michelle2306

I used to buy lining paper when my daughter was little was a lot cheaper … I used to buy lining paper when my daughter was little was a lot cheaper and keep her entertained for hours

Great idea, thank you.

argos do rolls of it for loads of meters for about 2 3 pound

Staples

Ebuyer

Dyslexic_Dog

Er no, I work at a sewage treatment depot, you don't want to take home … Er no, I work at a sewage treatment depot, you don't want to take home the sort of paper we get!

Its only for the kids... Why not eh!

stuarthanley

Its only for the kids... Why not eh!

I suppose so then, good point well made!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1537
      2. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?57
      3. LG oled soundbar11
      4. Memory foam mattress topper11

See more discussions