Plain tees

Posted 9th Jul
the basics need to be right. I'm struggling to find good quality plain white or black t shirts. any recommendations for good quality and fit brands? I'm in good shape, fairly muscular but cannot stand shirts that cling to my arms. I've had asos and h&m tees... think I've tried boohoo too but unless they've improved...
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

17 Comments
Try burtons
River island
Primark
Uniqlo U
I get mine from mango man
Next are pretty good
I second Uniqlo.
Surprisingly the amazon own brand ones are very good
Fruit of the loom tees are great
Asda t-shirts are quite good. I bought a couple of packs of 3 just before Christmas for my son for £8 for 3 white ones. He said they fitted and washed well compared to the Primark ones.

I can't see them online now, but you might still be able to get them in store in the lounge wear section, Edit found them.

Their normal t-shirts seem to get pretty good reviews too £3.50 each or 2 for £5 if that helps with quite a good variety of colours. There is even a black thermal one for £3 in the aforementioned link.

They do quite a good variety of sizes, and colours too.

Hope this helps.
charles wilson via amazon, best tshirts ive ever bought. All i wear is plain white t shirts, and i swear by this brand. I tend to buy the 5 packs and i buy one pack a month, the quality is amazing.
I use next and as ASOS for plain tee’s mate, perfect fit
Jay9110/07/2020 04:44

charles wilson via amazon, best tshirts ive ever bought. All i wear is …charles wilson via amazon, best tshirts ive ever bought. All i wear is plain white t shirts, and i swear by this brand. I tend to buy the 5 packs and i buy one pack a month, the quality is amazing.

Going through 60 tees a year doesn't sound like amazing quality.
Surprised I’m going to say this, but Primark t shirts have defo gotten better with quality. If you’re not into fast fashion - 2nd hand selling sites like depop and vinted might be best as can get some good brands dirt cheap (vinted more than depop)
spruceyb11/07/2020 12:08

Going through 60 tees a year doesn't sound like amazing quality.

Haha, i see what you are saying, but its more the cost which makes me buy a set every month. Also so many family and friends like them that i order sets for them as well.

But please dont let that slightly silly comment sway you away from the quality of the tshirts.

Heads up, their jumpers/hoodies are extremly good quality as well. At one point i used to buy their slim fit jeans, but its such a struggle getting them while they are in stock in my size now that i have given up.
Do any of you have a code for h&m please?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants