Found 16th Feb 2010
I've been a fan of him for while, was wondering what people think about him now.
I know alot of people probably didn't like his old stuff, but his new stuff is much more mainstream.

Songs below

1. Misc
  2. Fan
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Fan
12 Comments

is this a thread about the long ball? I'm not a fan of it, i'm with arsene.

ants97;7858162

is this a thread about the long ball?

[COLOR="Red"]I LOL'd.[/COLOR]

ants97;7858162

is this a thread about the long ball? I'm not a fan of it, i'm with … is this a thread about the long ball? I'm not a fan of it, i'm with arsene.

lol

/thead

[ ] plan B is great grime arists
[x] mod lock thread and ban op

Only one I like really is end credits and the song with jose someone in ( i think)

I think hes alright, saying that I don't think I would buy his music but he's good.

I prefered his old album if im totally honest.

[COLOR="Red"]If you want some real urban music you've got to look to the US underground scene.

If you want some real UK music the UK dubstep scene is on fire![/COLOR]

Original Poster

The JFK;7858259

[COLOR="Red"]If you want some real urban music you've got to look to the … [COLOR="Red"]If you want some real urban music you've got to look to the US underground scene.If you want some real UK music the UK dubstep scene is on fire![/COLOR]

cheers, nothing about wanting "real uk music" just an opinion on plan b:thumbsup:

Cast a light ( thats it!)

liked some of his older stuff a few years back,like dizzie rascal originally had potential but both gone commercial which is basically pop now :x me no likey

Charlie Scene;7858392

liked some of his older stuff a few years back,like dizzie rascal … liked some of his older stuff a few years back,like dizzie rascal originally had potential but both gone commercial which is basically pop now :x me no likey

+1 I loved 'Time 4 Plan B' and 'Who needs actions when you've got words' and liked him in Kidulthood and Harry Brown but I hate that new song of his!

My faves are Charmaine and Rakin' the dead (cos I live near Wanstead Flats :giggle:)

Suzanne is a tune.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63690
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …11
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions