Planning a trip to San Diego in October need information

    I have been to America before in 2007 but have heard that you have to fill in something online now as a sort of security check can anyone explain or point me in the right direction. Thanks.


    its online.. one sec...

    Important changes for travellers to the USA

    The USA government has made changes to its Visa Waiver Programme (VWP) that mean it is now compulsory for travellers to have Travel Authorisation to fly under the USA Visa Waiver Programme.

    More information
    You can receive Travel Authorisation by completing the online form.

    > Online travel authorisation form

    The application process may take up to 15-20 minutes and authorisation is normally granted immediately, but may take up to 72 hours.
    We recommend that you apply for authorisation at the time of booking or at least 72 hours before your flight, to ensure that you are able to travel. Those making late bookings can still apply, but there is a risk that they may not receive immediate confirmation.…_gb

    I've just completed mine.Took less than 5 minutes.

    It's through ESTA.

    If you haven't read the link above yet, you'll need the following to fill it in:
    Passport Number
    Address of the place you're staying
    All normal stuff: DOB/name/address/phone number etc

    Oh & I hope you answer NO to all the questions

    My application was authorised instantly. :thumbsup:

    Original Poster

    Thanks guys.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1826
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
      3. Cat Chat76734
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394

      See more discussions