Planning for Disneyland Paris this Easter/Summer

Found 2nd Jan
Hi,

We are planning for disneyland paris this year between eater/summer, have school going kids so will be during school hols, what is best approach, DIY or a travel agent.

I am happy to do DIY as main aim is to have fun but also save cost where ever we can?

Any suggestions?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments
Have a look at this Hot deal and see what it comes up as. It will at least give you a bench mark
Or book via Disneyland Paris French website rather than their uk site as consistently lower prices.
Would suggest joining the Facebook group ' Disneyland Paris for Brits' . There are a few groups with similar names , the one you want has just under 100,000 members , they are Disney obsessed and will help you with anything Disney related.
Try the German website disneylandparis.de as they are currently giving 25% off with free half board too! Lots of people on the Facebook page mentioned above have booked that way. From what I can gather, the new English deals come out in February.
Original Poster
thanks.

I have not done much international holiday travel so bit nervous.

is staying in disney hotel chains better compared to staying outside what are recommendation on eating at the park ?
We have always stayed in the park, there is a shuttle bus , but it's a nice walk in and back even to the cheapest ones which are furthest out, I'd say 20 mins tops from memory. Been a while since we went , but we alternated dinners at Disney Village as it' seemed cheaper than eating in the park with a couple of nice meals , the restaurant near the Pirates of the Caribbean ride was one of my favourites . Honestly though I would join that Facebook group , there is also a bit on there that will give you the cheapest ways of eating while you are there. Would definately reccommend a character tea though as you get guaranteed no queueing access to some of the characters . When we went a major highlight for the kids when they were younger was collecting the autographs of all the characters ( yes a little mad when you think about it ) , characters photos , Disney parades , both day and night time ones , as well as the rides . Check to make sure which ones are closed on the dates you go as there always seems to be some being refurbished etc . If you are going by train the Disney express used to take your bags directly to the hotel if you were staying in the resort too , which meant you could go straight in when you arrived and check in later.
Original Poster
thanks tinkerbellian,

any recommendations for hotels in the park? i see disneyland hotel vs other disney hotels (newyork, newquay, sequiia) there is a major price difference
totemPole3 h, 47 m ago

thanks tinkerbellian,any recommendations for hotels in the park? i see …thanks tinkerbellian,any recommendations for hotels in the park? i see disneyland hotel vs other disney hotels (newyork, newquay, sequiia) there is a major price difference

I really like Newport Bay (nautical theme) and I’ve stayed in New York lots and hotel Cheyenne (but not since refurb) Disneyland Hotel is beautiful and is right on top of the park but the others are only a short walk away. I’m looking at Newport Bay again for my next trip!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants