Expired

plasma and the wii

Banned 11 replies
Found 24th May 2009
can you use the wii on a plasma, someone mentioned somethig about burnout or something like that?

11 Comments

No you cannot, do NOT even think about it. (sarc)

:thumbsup:Don't be daft of course you can I use it on my panny it works fine.

we have used ours with it for about 2 years now? i havent heard anything?

absolute poppycock

Original Poster Banned

oh right, my friend was on about her sons wii and she had it on a smaller tv as she couldnt use it on main one as it was a plasma and something to do with burnout, never heard of it so thought ide ask

sassie you ve posted an average of 26 post/day since you were registered, roughly. Whaoo. How do you do it.?

Original Poster Banned

saayinla;5308035

sassie you ve posted an average of 26 post/day since you were registered, … sassie you ve posted an average of 26 post/day since you were registered, roughly. Whaoo. How do you do it.?

yeah and each one probs took 2 mins, thats 52 minutes of my day getting enlightened, please dont even mention the housands that have been deleted ;-)

gr8h8me;5308009

:thumbsup:Don't be daft of course you can I use it on my panny it works … :thumbsup:Don't be daft of course you can I use it on my panny it works fine.

BTW Sassie this was not aimed at you but the answer above me

gr8h8me;5308069

BTW Sassie this was not aimed at you but the answer above me

Please sassie dont tell gr8h8me off.

anything will burn in on a plasma if left on the screen too long

kungfu;5308156

anything will burn in on a plasma if left on the screen too long

same for any type of screen though...

You should get the ]Component cable for it, it'll give you the best quality picture and it's only a few quid :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50437
    2. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201766

See more discussions